Shin Ji "Diet Products? Achieve 50 billion won in annual sales" Surprise Confessions ('TMI')

Shin Ji has attracted attention by saying that he has achieved sales of diet products of 500 won in TMI News.So-yeon of (girl) children appeared as a guest from Coyote Shin Ji on the M.net entertainment TMI News broadcast on the 4th.When asked about their TMI, Shin Ji said, I should have met Jun Hyun-moo someday. I tried to lie down in the past, but I asked him to remake the seabird.When Jun Hyun-moo was surprised, Shin Ji said, I would have blamed it if the reaction was not enough, but if it works, I will tell you a lot of good things.(Women) The children mention that the lyrics of Jun Hyun-moo gift Iran are heard in the song Dumded Dede, and Jun Hyun-moo presents Coffee tea.So-yeon said, I think something is kinder.So-yeon said, I produced the album with Iran song, I produced it all. All of them asked, I will be comfortable with genius, copyright fee. So-yeon asked, Dumdeddy started to react again and became a summer season song.Shin Ji also said, It was the first time that I had a double eyelid surgery contests among female entertainers on the air, and it was a negative time for plastic surgery. I told the company to lie, but since then I have talked a lot about alcohol and living.When asked about the most memorable express treatment, he recalled, When I was in the first place at the BOA and M headquarters, I had to go to public broadcasting from Chuncheon to Yeouido. M headquarters floated the BOA and us helicopters.Above all, Shin Ji attracted attention by saying that it achieved sales of 50 billion won for the first time as a single diet product.When asked about the diet secret, Shin Ji added, I do not eat food three hours before I have to eat late at night, and I do not eat food after 7 oclock.Capture the TV screen of TMI News

Shin Ji has attracted attention by saying that he has achieved sales of diet products of 500 won in TMI News.

So-yeon of (girl) children appeared as a guest from Coyote Shin Ji on the M.net entertainment TMI News broadcast on the 4th.

When asked about their TMI, Shin Ji said, "I should have met Jun Hyun-moo someday." "I tried to lie down in the past, but I asked him to remake the seabird."

When Jun Hyun-moo was surprised, Shin Ji said, "I would have blamed it if the reaction was not enough, but if it works, I will tell you a lot of good things."

(Women) The children mention that the lyrics of 'Jun Hyun-moo gift' Iran are heard in the song 'Dumded Dede', and Jun Hyun-moo presents Coffee tea. So-yeon said, "I think something is kinder."

So-yeon said, "I produced the album with 'Iran song, I produced it all." All of them asked, "I will be comfortable with genius, copyright fee." So-yeon asked, "Dumdeddy started to react again and became a summer season song."

Shin Ji also said, "It was the first time that I had a double eyelid surgery contests among female entertainers on the air, and it was a negative time for plastic surgery." "I told the company to lie, but since then I have talked a lot about alcohol and living."

When asked about the most memorable express treatment, he recalled, "When I was in the first place at the BOA and M headquarters, I had to go to public broadcasting from Chuncheon to Yeouido." "M headquarters floated the BOA and us helicopters."

Above all, Shin Ji attracted attention by saying that it achieved sales of 50 billion won for the first time as a single diet product. When asked about the diet secret, Shin Ji added, "I do not eat food three hours before I have to eat late at night, and I do not eat food after 7 o'clock."

Capture the TV screen of 'TMI News'