"Shim Chi-seop" Bae Seul-Ki "11kg Chini poop Flaming, 8kg weight loss success"

Bae Seul-Ki posted a long article on his 27th day, saying #Exercise diary in his instagram.Bae Seul-Ki said, I rushed into the work with marriage and 11kg discarded.I like to eat so much, but I was not able to control it because I was marriage. Flaming, which is seen in the drama real-time comments, is second, and I started to increase my diet gradually and gradually in Exercise because I could not see myself in monitoring.Bae Seul-Ki said, We lost 8kg in 40 days! Our actors who are shooting together are amazingly successful. We succeeded faster than we thought.Finally, Bae Seul-Ki added, Today, I have been cheering for the past two days and have been +2kg again. Start again today! # Zipcock Training Fighting.The photo, which was released together, shows Bae Seul-Ki, who is working hard to exercise, such as Exercise and sweaty.Meanwhile, Bae Seul-Ki marriaged with Youtuber Shim Sa-seop, who was younger than 2 years old last year; she is currently appearing on SBSs daily drama Amor Party - Love You, Now.

Bae Seul-Ki posted a long article on his 27th day, saying "#Exercise diary" in his instagram.

Bae Seul-Ki said, "I rushed into the work with marriage and 11kg discarded. I like to eat so much, but I was not able to control it because I was marriage. "Flaming, which is seen in the drama real-time comments, is second, and I started to increase my diet gradually and gradually in Exercise because I could not see myself in monitoring."

Bae Seul-Ki said, "We lost 8kg in 40 days! Our actors who are shooting together are amazingly successful. We succeeded faster than we thought."

Finally, Bae Seul-Ki added, "Today, I have been cheering for the past two days and have been +2kg again." "Start again today! # Zipcock Training Fighting."

The photo, which was released together, shows Bae Seul-Ki, who is working hard to Exercise, such as Exercise and sweaty.

Meanwhile, Bae Seul-Ki marriaged with Youtuber Shim Sa-seop, who was younger than 2 years old last year; she is currently appearing on SBS's daily drama 'Amor Party - Love You, Now'.