Sam Hammington Nana "No health Bad Vaccination, Melbourne 5th Blockade" (The Return of Superman)

Sam Hammington, from the Netherlands, has suffered from homesickness.On August 22, KBS 2TV The Return of Superman, Sam Hammington was revealed to be exchanging current affairs with his mother, Nana.Sam Hammington has not been able to meet his mother, Nana, since 2019 because she has not been to her hometown of Netherlands.Sam Hammington expressed regret, saying, I have no guarantee that I can come out even now.Sam Hammington made a video call to Nana to appease his regrets, and her face on the screen was emaciated.Melbourne is in rockdown (blocking), Nana explained, adding that this year is already the fifth blockade.People started getting the vaccine, but I dont think Im going to get it, Nana said, adding that the health condition was not good and it was difficult to get the Corona 19 vaccine.I want to go because I see this face, Sam Hammington said after the phone call.
Sam Hammington, from the Netherlands, has suffered from homesickness.On August 22, KBS 2TV The Return of Superman, Sam Hammington was revealed to be exchanging current affairs with his mother, Nana.Sam Hammington has not been able to meet his mother, Nana, since 2019 because she has not been to her hometown of Netherlands.Sam Hammington expressed regret, saying, I have no guarantee that I can come out even now.Sam Hammington made a video call to Nana to appease his regrets, and her face on the screen was emaciated.Melbourne is in rockdown (blocking), Nana explained, adding that this year is already the fifth blockade.People started getting the vaccine, but I dont think Im going to get it, Nana said, adding that the health condition was not good and it was difficult to get the Corona 19 vaccine.I want to go because I see this face, Sam Hammington said after the phone call.

Sam Hammington, from the Netherlands, has suffered from homesickness.

On August 22, KBS 2TV The Return of Superman', Sam Hammington was revealed to be exchanging current affairs with his mother, Nana.

Sam Hammington has not been able to meet his mother, Nana, since 2019 because she has not been to her hometown of Netherlands. Sam Hammington expressed regret, saying, "I have no guarantee that I can come out even now."

Sam Hammington made a video call to Nana to appease his regrets, and her face on the screen was emaciated.

"Melbourne is in rockdown (blocking)," Nana explained, adding that this year is already the fifth blockade.

"People started getting the vaccine, but I don't think I'm going to get it," Nana said, adding that the health condition was not good and it was difficult to get the Corona 19 vaccine.

"I want to go because I see this face," Sam Hammington said after the phone call.