Salary 23.7 billion Kim Byung-hyun, five employees became Hamburger shop boss "to pay off debt" (Donkey)

Salary 23.7 billion major leaguer Kim Byung-hyun became the president of the Hamburger store of five employees to pay off the debt.In the 121st KBS 2TV entertainment Boss in the Mirror (hereinafter referred to as Donkey Ear) broadcast on August 29, former major leaguer Kim Byung-hyun of Salary 23.7 billion scrambled as a new boss.Kim Byung-hyun is a former World Class Baseball player who has entered United States of America with a past 2.7 billion down payment.But he was the boss who currently runs three Hamburger houses.Kim Byung-hyun said, The IMF came at the time and the exchange rate was 1,900 won, adding that it is about twice the value of the current price.To Kim Byung-hyun, who turned into a boss after this past, Jun Hyun-moos sharp words I do not need to go to Hamburger were directed.Kim Byung-hyun said, I did it then, but now it is hard, he said, I want to have another hobby if I have a hobby.The three Hamburger stores in Kim Byung-hyun were all located in Gwangju Metropolitan City.Kim Byung-hyun made unexpected confessions about setting up a store in Gwangju, not Seoul, because I have a debt to Gwangju.When I came to Korea playing at United States of America, it was not my prime, I didnt show myself doing well as a player.I hated myself so much at the time and was hard; I owe it to him, so I try to get it back (to get it back). Kim Byung-hyun also rejected the Baseball coach proposal to do so.The reason why it was a Hamburger shop was also related to Baseball player life.Kim Byung-hyun said, Baseball is a Hamburger if United States of America is a Hamburger. Baseball and Hamburger thought they could not be separated.Kim Byung-hyun wanted to hang out as a hamburger with the crowd looking for Baseball park.But Kim Byung-hyuns store was more than I thought: three stores and five employees.So Jun Hyun-moo said, Is not it almost a branch manager because it is one branch (employee)? Kim Byung-hyun explained, I cut the number of people because of Corona 19.Kim Byung-hyun naturally delivered a blow from Corona19.He said that the crowd did not flow into Corona 19 since September last year. It was a little quiet and 10% crowd came in, but I can not see Baseball eating something.Some of them have closed the door because of the blow to those who are doing business. Kim Byung-hyun has taken care of his hometown team Kia Tigers in such a difficult situation.Kim Byung-hyun has revealed a warm-hearted side that brings 70 Hamburger for junior players who train in the heat.
Salary 23.7 billion major leaguer Kim Byung-hyun became the president of the Hamburger store of five employees to pay off the debt.In the 121st KBS 2TV entertainment Boss in the Mirror (hereinafter referred to as Donkey Ear) broadcast on August 29, former major leaguer Kim Byung-hyun of Salary 23.7 billion scrambled as a new boss.Kim Byung-hyun is a former World Class Baseball player who has entered United States of America with a past 2.7 billion down payment.But he was the boss who currently runs three Hamburger houses.Kim Byung-hyun said, The IMF came at the time and the exchange rate was 1,900 won, adding that it is about twice the value of the current price.To Kim Byung-hyun, who turned into a boss after this past, Jun Hyun-moos sharp words I do not need to go to Hamburger were directed.Kim Byung-hyun said, I did it then, but now it is hard, he said, I want to have another hobby if I have a hobby.The three Hamburger stores in Kim Byung-hyun were all located in Gwangju Metropolitan City.Kim Byung-hyun made unexpected confessions about setting up a store in Gwangju, not Seoul, because I have a debt to Gwangju.When I came to Korea playing at United States of America, it was not my prime, I didnt show myself doing well as a player.I hated myself so much at the time and was hard; I owe it to him, so I try to get it back (to get it back). Kim Byung-hyun also rejected the Baseball coach proposal to do so.The reason why it was a Hamburger shop was also related to Baseball player life.Kim Byung-hyun said, Baseball is a Hamburger if United States of America is a Hamburger. Baseball and Hamburger thought they could not be separated.Kim Byung-hyun wanted to hang out as a hamburger with the crowd looking for Baseball park.But Kim Byung-hyuns store was more than I thought: three stores and five employees.So Jun Hyun-moo said, Is not it almost a branch manager because it is one branch (employee)? Kim Byung-hyun explained, I cut the number of people because of Corona 19.Kim Byung-hyun naturally delivered a blow from Corona19.He said that the crowd did not flow into Corona 19 since September last year. It was a little quiet and 10% crowd came in, but I can not see Baseball eating something.Some of them have closed the door because of the blow to those who are doing business. Kim Byung-hyun has taken care of his hometown team Kia Tigers in such a difficult situation.Kim Byung-hyun has revealed a warm-hearted side that brings 70 Hamburger for junior players who train in the heat.

Salary 23.7 billion major leaguer Kim Byung-hyun became the president of the Hamburger store of five employees to pay off the debt.

In the 121st KBS 2TV entertainment "Boss in the Mirror" (hereinafter referred to as "Donkey Ear") broadcast on August 29, former major leaguer Kim Byung-hyun of Salary 23.7 billion scrambled as a new boss.

Kim Byung-hyun is a former World Class Baseball player who has entered United States of America with a past 2.7 billion down payment. But he was the boss who currently runs three Hamburger houses.

Kim Byung-hyun said, "The IMF came at the time and the exchange rate was 1,900 won," adding that it is about twice the value of the current price.

To Kim Byung-hyun, who turned into a boss after this past, Jun Hyun-moo's sharp words "I do not need to go to Hamburger" were directed. Kim Byung-hyun said, "I did it then, but now it is hard," he said, "I want to have another hobby if I have a hobby."

The three Hamburger stores in Kim Byung-hyun were all located in Gwangju Metropolitan City. Kim Byung-hyun made unexpected Confessions about setting up a store in Gwangju, not Seoul, "because I have a debt to Gwangju."

"When I came to Korea playing at United States of America, it was not my prime, I didn't show myself doing well as a player. I hated myself so much at the time and was hard; I owe it to him, so I try to get it back (to get it back). " Kim Byung-hyun also rejected the Baseball coach proposal to do so.

The reason why it was a Hamburger shop was also related to Baseball player life. Kim Byung-hyun said, "Baseball is a Hamburger if United States of America is a Hamburger." "Baseball and Hamburger thought they could not be separated." Kim Byung-hyun wanted to hang out as a Hamburger with the crowd looking for Baseball park.

But Kim Byung-hyun's store was more than I thought: three stores and five employees. So Jun Hyun-moo said, "Is not it almost a branch manager because it is one branch (employee)?" Kim Byung-hyun explained, "I cut the number of people because of Corona 19."

Kim Byung-hyun naturally delivered a blow from Corona19. He said that the crowd did not flow into Corona 19 since September last year. "It was a little quiet and 10% crowd came in, but I can not see Baseball eating something. Some of them have closed the door because of the blow to those who are doing business. "

Kim Byung-hyun has taken care of his hometown team Kia Tigers in such a difficult situation. Kim Byung-hyun has revealed a warm-hearted side that brings 70 Hamburger for junior players who train in the heat.