Ryu Soo-young, daughter marriage question in a sudden serious mode "I can't imagine yet"

On the 13th KBS 2TV entertainment program Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant (hereinafter referred to as Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant), the 30th menu development show will be held on the theme of rice.Ryu Soo-young presents cool, sweet flavors as well as healthy summer menus.In this process, Ryu Soo-youngs daughter, Fool Father, is expected to give a smile.Ryu Soo-young in VCR, released in a recent recording, created a frozen strawberry Ice cream that her five-year-old daughter likes; Ryu Soo-young said, My daughter likes it.I didnt put sugar in my daughters food, but its okay if I dont.I give you this Ice cream, and you can eat a few of them, but you are less guilty. Ryu Soo-young then said, I know Father does it for me, so I like it better.When my friend came, I was proud to say, Our Father did it. The Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant family members who saw it through VCR poured out their admiration, such as There is no such Father and How good would it be if Fathers made this.Actor Yuli said, I dont think I want to marry (if Ryu Soo-young is a father), and then told Ryu Soo-young, What if your daughter marriages?I asked a surprise question.Ryu Soo-young, who has become a serious moment, is a back door that made the Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant studio into a laughing sea by showing bitterness saying, I can not imagine it yet.Ryu Soo-young said, If you get a lot of love from Father, (I feel more self-esteem), you will not see a man who has been in a hurry.9:40 p.m. on the day.

On the 13th KBS 2TV entertainment program 'Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant' (hereinafter referred to as 'Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant'), the 30th menu development show will be held on the theme of 'rice'.

Ryu Soo-young presents cool, sweet flavors as well as healthy summer menus. In this process, Ryu Soo-young's daughter, Fool Father, is expected to give a smile.

Ryu Soo-young in VCR, released in a recent recording, created a frozen strawberry Ice cream that her five-year-old daughter likes; Ryu Soo-young said, "My daughter likes it. I didn't put sugar in my daughter's food, but it's okay if I don't. I give you this Ice cream, and you can eat a few of them, but you are less guilty. "

Ryu Soo-young then said, "I know Father does it for me, so I like it better. When my friend came, I was proud to say, 'Our Father did it.' " The 'Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant' family members who saw it through VCR poured out their admiration, such as "There is no such Father" and "How good would it be if Fathers made this".

Actor Yuli said, "I don't think I want to marry (if Ryu Soo-young is a Father)," and then told Ryu Soo-young, "What if your daughter marriages? "I asked a surprise question. Ryu Soo-young, who has become a serious moment, is a back door that made the 'Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant' studio into a laughing sea by showing bitterness saying, "I can not imagine it yet."

Ryu Soo-young said, "If you get a lot of love from Father, (I feel more self-esteem), you will not see a man who has been in a hurry." 9:40 p.m. on the day.