Running Man' Ji Suk-jin "Jeon So-min 6 years old difference...I have never seen my brother, but I'm going."

On the 29th SBS entertainment program Running Man, Ji Suk-jin and Jeon So-min, who mention the father of Jeon So-min, were portrayed.My parents said yesterday that my brother Seokjins face looks bad, said Jeon So-min, who was fortunate. I tell my parents that.When was it good? Ji Suk-jin said, My brother seems to be worried about me a lot, he said. My son is 6 years old with my father.My dad calls it a quartz while watching the broadcast, said Jeon So-min.Ji Suk-jin replied, My brother has never been able to do it, but I do not know why.Meanwhile, Running Man is an entertainment program that Korean stars play games and missions together and give laughter. It broadcasts every Sunday at 5 p.m.Photo SBS broadcast screen capture

On the 29th sbs entertainment program Running Man, Ji Suk-jin and Jeon So-min, who mention the father of Jeon So-min, were portrayed.

"My parents said yesterday that my brother Seokjin's face looks bad," said Jeon So-min, who was fortunate. "I tell my parents that. When was it good? "

Ji Suk-jin said, "My brother seems to be worried about me a lot," he said. "My son is 6 years old with my father." "My dad calls it a quartz while watching the broadcast," said Jeon So-min. Ji Suk-jin replied, "My brother has never been able to do it, but I do not know why."

Meanwhile, Running Man is an entertainment program that Korean stars play games and missions together and give laughter. It broadcasts every Sunday at 5 p.m.

Photo sbs broadcast screen capture