"ring Smell Shameful"...Lee Ji-hoon, Tears Sea to Family History Confessions ('Same Bed, Different Dreams 2')

Singer and musical actor Lee Ji-hoon has made a difficult family history.Lee Ji-hoon - Sei Ashina appeared on SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny broadcast on the 2nd.On this day, the two visited Lee Ji-hoons brother-in-law restaurant and talked with Family.Lee Ji-hoons Family said, Lee Ji-hoon has endured the noise between the nephews for over 14 years. I knew later.Lee Ji-hoon changed all of his nephews diapers, he said, drawing the admiration of studio MCs.With Familys sticky affections revealed, Sei Ashina asked about Lee Ji-hoons childhood.Lee Ji-hoons sister said, I live in a shandong area when I look at a drama. Lee Ji-hoon admitted, I went to a narrow point.Lee Ji-hoons sister said, When I live underground, my memory is so bad, and after that, I always dream and my underground house comes out.Lee Ji-hoon was saddened to find it was like that basement in the movie The Parasite: To get the water out, I had to pull it up to the motor.When I washed the dishes, I filled the drum with water, but there were times when I was overflowing. When I went to the retreat in summer, the water was full because of the rainy season.I laid all the newspapers and put the boiler on the heat. So we all have rhinitis, he said. There is a unique subterranean smelt, a fungus smelt.Chests sick story is not over: Lee Ji-hoon said: I moved into a worse house after that, it was a one-bedroom house above a shopping mall building.He made his debut as a singer in the house.Lee Ji-hoons sister wept, recalling: When Lee Ji-hoon took me to a good car from the company, I had to come into the house.Lee Ji-hoon recalled his rookie days, So I went down and hid in front of me.Lee Ji-hoon, who was watching VCR, said, I was so embarrassed at that age, I do not want to show it.Meanwhile, the bride-to-be Sei Ashina also said, Lee Ji-hoon thought, Can I live in such a big house? I was so sick.
Singer and musical actor Lee Ji-hoon has made a difficult family history.Lee Ji-hoon - Sei Ashina appeared on SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny broadcast on the 2nd.On this day, the two visited Lee Ji-hoons brother-in-law restaurant and talked with Family.Lee Ji-hoons Family said, Lee Ji-hoon has endured the noise between the nephews for over 14 years. I knew later.Lee Ji-hoon changed all of his nephews diapers, he said, drawing the admiration of studio MCs.With Familys sticky affections revealed, Sei Ashina asked about Lee Ji-hoons childhood.Lee Ji-hoons sister said, I live in a shandong area when I look at a drama. Lee Ji-hoon admitted, I went to a narrow point.Lee Ji-hoons sister said, When I live underground, my memory is so bad, and after that, I always dream and my underground house comes out.Lee Ji-hoon was saddened to find it was like that basement in the movie The Parasite: To get the water out, I had to pull it up to the motor.When I washed the dishes, I filled the drum with water, but there were times when I was overflowing. When I went to the retreat in summer, the water was full because of the rainy season.I laid all the newspapers and put the boiler on the heat. So we all have rhinitis, he said. There is a unique subterranean smelt, a fungus smelt.Chests sick story is not over: Lee Ji-hoon said: I moved into a worse house after that, it was a one-bedroom house above a shopping mall building.He made his debut as a singer in the house.Lee Ji-hoons sister wept, recalling: When Lee Ji-hoon took me to a good car from the company, I had to come into the house.Lee Ji-hoon recalled his rookie days, So I went down and hid in front of me.Lee Ji-hoon, who was watching VCR, said, I was so embarrassed at that age, I do not want to show it.Meanwhile, the bride-to-be Sei Ashina also said, Lee Ji-hoon thought, Can I live in such a big house? I was so sick.

Singer and musical actor Lee Ji-hoon has made a difficult Family history.

Lee Ji-hoon - Sei Ashina appeared on SBS 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny' broadcast on the 2nd. On this day, the two visited Lee Ji-hoon's brother-in-law restaurant and talked with Family.

Lee Ji-hoon's Family said, "Lee Ji-hoon has endured the noise between the nephews for over 14 years." "I knew later. "Lee Ji-hoon changed all of his nephews' diapers," he said, drawing the admiration of studio MCs.

With Family's sticky affections revealed, Sei Ashina asked about Lee Ji-hoon's childhood. Lee Ji-hoon's sister said, "I live in a shandong area when I look at a drama." Lee Ji-hoon admitted, "I went to a narrow point."

Lee Ji-hoon's sister said, "When I live underground, my memory is so bad, and after that, I always dream and my underground house comes out."

Lee Ji-hoon was saddened to find it was like that basement in the movie "The Parasite": "To get the water out, I had to pull it up to the motor. When I washed the dishes, I filled the drum with water, but there were times when I was overflowing. "When I went to the retreat in summer, the water was full because of the rainy season. I laid all the newspapers and put the boiler on the heat. "

"So we all have rhinitis," he said. "There is a unique subterranean smelt, a fungus smelt."

Chest's sick story is not over: Lee Ji-hoon said: "I moved into a worse house after that, it was a one-bedroom house above a shopping mall building." He made his debut as a singer in the house.

Lee Ji-hoon's sister wept, recalling: "When Lee Ji-hoon took me to a good car from the company, I had to come into the house." Lee Ji-hoon recalled his rookie days, "So I went down and hid in front of me."

Lee Ji-hoon, who was watching VCR, said, "I was so embarrassed at that age, I do not want to show it."

Meanwhile, the bride-to-be Sei Ashina also said, "Lee Ji-hoon thought, 'Can I live in such a big house?' I was so sick.'"