"Deutsches Jungvolk" Park Hyo-joo "Tough Sigi, I was so happy"

Park Hyo-joo delivered his affectionate end testimony to SBSs drama Deutsches Jungvolk, which ended at the end of the 16th on the 9th, through QA.Park Hyo-joo was a new writer of City, who was a farmer in City, and received a lot of love from the public.Park Hyo-joo has returned to the village of the earth with the pain of the past, but he has also created a growth type character that shares joy and sadness with the villagers and opens his heart wide.From the moment of sadness, he was charismatic and humorous scene that created a smile, capturing the hearts of viewers, and he made the audience over-indulge in Deutsches Jungvolk by releasing fantasy breaths between characters.As such, Park Hyo-joo proved once again the title of Believe with a deep eye, emotional acting, and a character synchro rate of 100%.The following is QA released by Park Hyo-joo through its agency Milky Way Entertainment.A. As always, I feel sad about the end of the work.However, the reason why I am poisonous to the end of this drama seems to be because I am sorry that I can not do Drama as a viewer.I think Ill miss Deutsches Jungvolk a lot.A. The 5th Deutsches Jungvolk cherry blossom god is Memory.It was a good scene when I read the script, but the director used various elements in the field to take a lot of shots, and a more beautiful scene came out.After the broadcast, I felt very good about the good reaction of the people around me and the fans.City wife Character in the play also thought that it was an important moment to get into the life of the rural area gradually from this point on.So the moment I filmed the scene was a good memory.A. I liked the clothes of the people of the land village.Especially, I liked the clothes of my grandmother (Cha Min-kyung), so I had a good time taking pictures every time I met her on the set, and eventually I opened SNS.I begged him to upload a pretty shopping fashion every day. (Laughs)A. A pretty Drama. City My wife is a pretty and lovely name.A. Thank you to everyone who communicated with us through Deutsches Jungvolk.I was so happy with the words Healing, Drama that made me breathe in the hard Sigi these days.I think our time together as a new writer for City will remain a very precious memory, and I am grateful again.A.My new writer, a city wife in Deutsches Jungvolk, is well-known, but I will meet her in various ways through the entertainment for the rest of her life, so I hope you will continue to support her.I will greet you through the CRT in the second half of the film, Now, Im breaking up, so please wait a little! On the other hand, Park Hyo-joo is working on filming SBSs new drama Now, Im breaking up scheduled to be broadcast in the second half of the year.Photo: SBS
Park Hyo-joo delivered his affectionate end testimony to SBSs drama Deutsches Jungvolk, which ended at the end of the 16th on the 9th, through QA.Park Hyo-joo was a new writer of City, who was a farmer in City, and received a lot of love from the public.Park Hyo-joo has returned to the village of the earth with the pain of the past, but he has also created a growth type character that shares joy and sadness with the villagers and opens his heart wide.From the moment of sadness, he was charismatic and humorous scene that created a smile, capturing the hearts of viewers, and he made the audience over-indulge in Deutsches Jungvolk by releasing fantasy breaths between characters.As such, Park Hyo-joo proved once again the title of Believe with a deep eye, emotional acting, and a character synchro rate of 100%.The following is QA released by Park Hyo-joo through its agency Milky Way Entertainment.A. As always, I feel sad about the end of the work.However, the reason why I am poisonous to the end of this drama seems to be because I am sorry that I can not do Drama as a viewer.I think Ill miss Deutsches Jungvolk a lot.A. The 5th Deutsches Jungvolk cherry blossom god is Memory.It was a good scene when I read the script, but the director used various elements in the field to take a lot of shots, and a more beautiful scene came out.After the broadcast, I felt very good about the good reaction of the people around me and the fans.City wife Character in the play also thought that it was an important moment to get into the life of the rural area gradually from this point on.So the moment I filmed the scene was a good memory.A. I liked the clothes of the people of the land village.Especially, I liked the clothes of my grandmother (Cha Min-kyung), so I had a good time taking pictures every time I met her on the set, and eventually I opened SNS.I begged him to upload a pretty shopping fashion every day. (Laughs)A. A pretty Drama. City My wife is a pretty and lovely name.A. Thank you to everyone who communicated with us through Deutsches Jungvolk.I was so happy with the words Healing, Drama that made me breathe in the hard Sigi these days.I think our time together as a new writer for City will remain a very precious memory, and I am grateful again.A.My new writer, a city wife in Deutsches Jungvolk, is well-known, but I will meet her in various ways through the entertainment for the rest of her life, so I hope you will continue to support her.I will greet you through the CRT in the second half of the film, Now, Im breaking up, so please wait a little! On the other hand, Park Hyo-joo is working on filming SBSs new drama Now, Im breaking up scheduled to be broadcast in the second half of the year.Photo: SBS

Park Hyo-joo delivered his affectionate End testimony to SBS's Drama Deutsches Jungvolk, which Ended at the End of the 16th on the 9th, through QA.

Park Hyo-joo was a new writer of City, who was a farmer in City, and received a lot of love from the public.

Park Hyo-joo has returned to the village of the earth with the pain of the past, but he has also created a growth type Character that shares joy and sadness with the villagers and opens his heart wide.

From the moment of sadness, he was charismatic and humorous scene that created a smile, capturing the hearts of viewers, and he made the audience over-indulge in Deutsches Jungvolk by releasing fantasy breaths between Characters. As such, Park Hyo-joo proved once again the title of "Believe" with a deep eye, emotional Acting, and a Character synchro rate of 100%.

The following is QA released by Park Hyo-joo through its agency Milky Way Entertainment.

A. As always, I feel sad about the End of the work. However, the reason why I am poisonous to the End of this Drama seems to be because I am sorry that I can not do Drama as a viewer. I think I’ll miss Deutsches Jungvolk a lot.

A. The 5th Deutsches Jungvolk cherry blossom god is Memory. It was a good scene when I read the script, but the director used various elements in the field to take a lot of shots, and a more beautiful scene came out. After the broadcast, I felt very good about the good reaction of the people around me and the fans. City wife Character in the play also thought that it was an important moment to get into the life of the rural area gradually from this point on. So the moment I filmed the scene was a good Memory.

A. I liked the clothes of the people of the land village. Especially, I liked the clothes of my grandmother (Cha Min-kyung), so I had a good time taking pictures every time I met her on the set, and eventually I opened SNS. I begged him to upload a pretty “shopping fashion” every day. (Laughs)

A. A pretty Drama. City My wife is a pretty and lovely name.

A. “Thank you to everyone who communicated with us through Deutsches Jungvolk. I was so happy with the words 'Healing, Drama that made me breathe' in the hard Sigi these days. I think our time together as a new writer for City will remain a very precious Memory, and I am grateful again.”

A. “My new writer, a City wife in Deutsches Jungvolk, is well-known, but I will meet her in various ways through the entertainment ‘for the rest of her life’, so I hope you will continue to support her. I will greet you through the CRT in the second half of the film, 'Now, I'm breaking up', so please wait a little! "

On the other hand, Park Hyo-joo is working on filming SBS's new Drama 'Now, I'm breaking up' scheduled to be broadcast in the second half of the year.

Photo: SBS