Peppertones Lee Jang-won Da Hae, surprise marriage announcement .."To Start Family's Life"

Peppertones Lee Jang-won, 40, and singer Bae Da Hae, 38, marriage.Lee Jang-won announced on the official website on the 15th, A good person who wants to plan the future together appeared in my life. I decided to start my life as a family with Bae Da Hae.The two met earlier this year with the introduction of an acquaintance and reached marriage.Lee Jang-won introduced Bae Da Hae as a person who enjoys our music and respects and loves me. I met with him at the beginning of the year, but it is not a long time, but I did my best to meet him seriously and believe in him.Lee Jang-won said, Peppertones, which started as Settai, has been thankful for the winter business for 18 years.Our campfire, which we have been working with our members, is still burning, and our story will continue to be pleasant but serious. I will do my best. We will live happily, he said. I would like to ask you well.Here is a specialization in writing by Lee Jang-won:Hello, gentlemen. I am ashamed of the update for a long time, but I leave it here where I want to tell you the first thing.A good man who wants to plan for the future has appeared in my life. Yes, Im going to the late fall.I decided to start my life as a family with singer and musical actor Bae Da Hae who enjoys our music and respects and loves me.I met with the introduction at the beginning of the year, but it is not a long time, but I have been seriously meeting and trusting to pass the time.Peppertones, which started as Settai, has been thankful for the winter business for 18 years.Our campfire, which we have laid with our members, is still burning and we will continue to unravel our story in a pleasant but serious manner.Ill try hard. Well make it happy and well. Ill ask you a favor, frown.August 15, 2021,with heartnoshel

Peppertones Lee Jang-won, 40, and singer Bae Da Hae, 38, marriage.Lee Jang-won announced on the official website on the 15th, "A good person who wants to plan the future together appeared in my life." "I decided to start my life as a Family with Bae Da Hae."

The two met earlier this year with the introduction of an acquaintance and reached marriage. Lee Jang-won introduced Bae Da Hae as "a person who enjoys our music and respects and loves me." "I met with him at the beginning of the year, but it is not a long time, but I did my best to meet him seriously and believe in him.

Lee Jang-won said, "Peppertones, which started as Settai, has been thankful for the winter business for 18 years. Our campfire, which we have been working with our members, is still burning, and our story will continue to be pleasant but serious. "

"I will do my best. We will live happily," he said. "I would like to ask you well."

Here is a specialization in writing by Lee Jang-won:

Hello, gentlemen. I am ashamed of the update for a long time, but I leave it here where I want to tell you the first thing.

A good man who wants to plan for the future has appeared in my life. Yes, I'm going to the late fall. I decided to start my life as a Family with singer and musical actor Bae Da Hae who enjoys our music and respects and loves me.

I met with the introduction at the beginning of the year, but it is not a long time, but I have been seriously meeting and trusting to pass the time.

Peppertones, which started as Settai, has been thankful for the winter business for 18 years. Our campfire, which we have laid with our members, is still burning and we will continue to unravel our story in a pleasant but serious manner.

I'll try hard. We'll make it happy and well. I'll ask you a favor, frown.

August 15, 2021,

with heart

noshel