Penthouse' han ji-hun

Arrested in Police, Um Ki-joon Stowaway HelpsPenthouse Actor han ji-hyunThe Um Ki-joon was Arrested to Police to Help Stowaway.In the SBS Friday drama Penthouse (playplayed by Kim Soon-ok and directed by Ju Dong-min), which was broadcast on the 27th night, he was shown by Joo Seok-kyung (han ji-hyun).) it was revealed that he helped Stowaway of Um Ki-joon.Han ji-hyunI did it all, I dont have a family, my mother is dead, my brother has been living long since he was disconnected; just let me go to prison, ) told Police.At that moment, Shim Soo-ryun (Lee Ji-ah) and Joo Seok-hoon (Kim Young-dae) came.He could not hide his embarrassment and shouted, Why did you contact me? I am a person who does not care about me.When asked by Shim Su-ryeon, Why is Joo Seok-kyung here? Police explained, My daughter made Ju-dan-tae (Um Ki-joon) a designated wanted man as Japan.I even went to Japan with my boat. What kind of money did he have to do Stowaway?Im sorry that my daughter is helping my dad. I broke up with Japan.

Arrested in Police, Um Ki-joon Stowaway Helps Penthouse' Actor han ji-hyun

The Um Ki-joon was Arrested to Police to Help Stowaway.

In the SBS Friday drama "Penthouse" (playplayed by Kim Soon-ok and directed by Ju Dong-min), which was broadcast on the 27th night, he was shown by Joo Seok-kyung (han ji-hyun ). ) it was revealed that he helped Stowaway of Um Ki-joon.

han ji-hyun "I did it all, I don't have a family, my mother is dead, my brother has been living long since he was disconnected; just let me go to prison," ) told Police. At that moment, Shim Soo-ryun (Lee Ji-ah) and Joo Seok-hoon (Kim Young-dae) came.

He could not hide his embarrassment and shouted, "Why did you contact me? I am a person who does not care about me." When asked by Shim Su-ryeon, "Why is Joo Seok-kyung here?" Police explained, "My daughter made Ju-dan-tae (Um Ki-joon) a designated wanted man as Japan."

"I even went to Japan with my boat. What kind of money did he have to do Stowaway?" I'm sorry that my daughter is helping my dad. I broke up with Japan. "