Park Gwang-hyun "heyday income, tea twinties

I changed the degree (Myosona)Actor Park Gwang-hyun has commented on his income during the day.Channel IHQ Mystery Sona, which will be broadcasted on the 8th, is a program in which the guest who came into his dream world meets MC Yusona and talks together.The show will feature the first guest, High Tin Star Park Gwang-hyun.Park Gwang-hyun selects three of the various dream cards and talks about the keywords on the card.In particular, Park Gwang-hyun caught the eye by revealing his income while talking about keywords about Actor.Park Gwang-hyun, who became a high-teen star after the drama Wangcho, said, twentiesWe enjoyed a remarkable popularity from the second half to the mid-thirties, he said.So, Yusona asked, I think the income would have been enormous, and Park Gwang-hyun said, I spent money changing and tuning the car at the time.I bought my first car when I was 21 when I debuted, and so far Ive had a couple of twinties.I changed it over, he said indirectly, surprising Yusona.Park Gwang-hyun said, Twenties of teatwenties in degreeI changed everything. I continued to increase my car rather than change it. I sold it, bought it again, and this was the way it was. But I regretted going to the army.If I bought a watch with that money, it would have been money later. On the other hand, Park Gwang-hyun will release various stories that have not been done since his debut, trot singer challenge and daughter story.The story of Park Gwang-hyuns dream will be born as a picture of soul, and the results can be found at Myoso, which is broadcasted on Channel IHQ at 10 pm on Sunday 8th.

I changed the degree" ('Myosona') Actor Park Gwang-hyun has commented on his income during the day.

Channel IHQ 'Mystery Sona', which will be broadcasted on the 8th, is a program in which the guest who came into his dream world meets MC Yusona and talks together.

The show will feature the first guest, 'High Tin Star' Park Gwang-hyun. Park Gwang-hyun selects three of the various dream cards and talks about the keywords on the card.

In particular, Park Gwang-hyun caught the eye by revealing his income while talking about keywords about Actor. Park Gwang-hyun, who became a high-teen star after the drama 'Wangcho', said, "twenties “We enjoyed a remarkable popularity from the second half to the mid-thirties,” he said.

So, Yusona asked, "I think the income would have been enormous," and Park Gwang-hyun said, "I spent money changing and tuning the car at the time. I bought my first car when I was 21 when I debuted, and so far I've had a couple of twinties. “I changed it over,” he said indirectly, surprising Yusona.

Park Gwang-hyun said, "Twenties of tea twenties in degree I changed everything. I continued to increase my car rather than change it. I sold it, bought it again, and this was the way it was. "But I regretted going to the army. If I bought a watch with that money, it would have been money later. "

On the other hand, Park Gwang-hyun will release various stories that have not been done since his debut, trot singer challenge and daughter story.

The story of Park Gwang-hyun's dream will be born as a 'picture of soul', and the results can be found at 'Myoso', which is broadcasted on Channel IHQ at 10 pm on Sunday 8th.