'Ottogi III' Yonji Ham "Mom, do you like hydrangeas? Do I like them?" Cute Jealous

On the 3rd, Yonji Ham posted several photos on his Instagram with an article entitled I took an ant on my back when I asked my mother to take a picture next to the hydrangea she raised high.Yonji Ham posted a cute affection test: Mom hydrangea is better, do I like it better?In the photo, Yonji Ham is looking at the camera with his lips closed next to the hydrangea, and it looks like he is making a Jealous look.In addition, it is attracting attention because it shows a bright smile with hydrangea in hand and a figure of showing off legs sitting on the sofa.The netizens commented on her beauty by leaving comments such as I like my sister, I only have flowers. It is beautiful, and Ham Yeonji like high school students.Meanwhile, Yonji Ham is the eldest daughter of Ottogi Ham Young-joon, who currently runs a personal YouTube channel.Also, after six years of devotion, he married Husband, the same age in 2017.Photo: Yonji Ham Instagram
On the 3rd, Yonji Ham posted several photos on his Instagram with an article entitled I took an ant on my back when I asked my mother to take a picture next to the hydrangea she raised high.Yonji Ham posted a cute affection test: Mom hydrangea is better, do I like it better?In the photo, Yonji Ham is looking at the camera with his lips closed next to the hydrangea, and it looks like he is making a Jealous look.In addition, it is attracting attention because it shows a bright smile with hydrangea in hand and a figure of showing off legs sitting on the sofa.The netizens commented on her beauty by leaving comments such as I like my sister, I only have flowers. It is beautiful, and Ham Yeonji like high school students.Meanwhile, Yonji Ham is the eldest daughter of Ottogi Ham Young-joon, who currently runs a personal YouTube channel.Also, after six years of devotion, he married Husband, the same age in 2017.Photo: Yonji Ham Instagram

On the 3rd, Yonji Ham posted several photos on his Instagram with an article entitled "I took an ant on my back when I asked my mother to take a picture next to the hydrangea she raised high."

Yonji Ham posted a cute affection test: "Mom hydrangea is better, do I like it better?" In the photo, Yonji Ham is looking at the camera with his lips closed next to the hydrangea, and it looks like he is making a Jealous look. In addition, it is attracting attention because it shows a bright smile with hydrangea in hand and a figure of showing off legs sitting on the sofa.

The netizens commented on her beauty by leaving comments such as 'I like my sister', 'I only have flowers. It is beautiful', and 'Ham Yeonji like high school students'.

Meanwhile, Yonji Ham is the eldest daughter of Ottogi Ham Young-joon, who currently runs a personal YouTube channel. Also, after six years of devotion, he married Husband, the same age in 2017.

Photo: Yonji Ham Instagram