Oh Sang-jin' Kim So-young sighs in a Shower gown "I slept until my eyes were swollen"

Broadcaster Kim So-young has revealed the current status of working mothers.Kim So-young posted a picture on Instagram on the 28th, saying, I slept until my eyes were swollen without turning on the alarm for a long time. I think I will live ... This is what I live for.Yesterday, I also had a flame night shift for my employees, so it will be a relaxing weekend for everyone.The photo shows Kim So-young returning home late after a Night Shift.Meanwhile Kim So-young married Oh Sang-jin in 2017 and gave birth to her first daughter in 2019.

Broadcaster Kim So-young has revealed the current status of working mothers.

Kim So-young posted a picture on Instagram on the 28th, saying, "I slept until my eyes were swollen without turning on the alarm for a long time. I think I will live ... This is what I live for."

"Yesterday, I also had a flame Night Shift for my employees, so it will be a relaxing weekend for everyone."

The photo shows Kim So-young returning home late after a Night Shift.

Meanwhile Kim So-young married Oh Sang-jin in 2017 and gave birth to her first daughter in 2019.