Oh Nami "Park min, hand in car, turns 10 laps around town...favorite conviction" (Mr Radio)

Gag Woman Oh Nami reveals the occasion when she met with Park Min, a boy friend.On August 17, KBS Cool FM Yoon Jung-soo, Mr. Radio of Nanchang Hee featured special DJ Jo Se-ho and Gag Woman Oh Nami on behalf of Yoon Jung-soo as guests.Oh Nami recently confessed that she had a Boy friend on SBS The Girls Who Beat Goals and became a big topic.Boy friend Park Min is known as a footballer two years younger than Oh Nami.Jo Se-ho asked the moment when the two met, and Oh Nami said, Friend, who knows both me and Boy friend, accidentally asked Boy friend for his ideal and said my name.The Friend arranged a blind date and met, he replied.Jo Se-ho, Nanchang Hee were surprised that its a really strange fate, and Oh Nami was also ashamed that I do, because there are so many entertainers and its really amazing.Jo Se-ho laughed, referring to the real name of his acquaintance, saying, In fact, there is a fan of Oh Nami among my acquaintances.Its already late, Nanchang Hee said, cutting out Jo Se-hos TMI.Oh Nami expressed his gratitude to the pouring Love cheer letter, I am grateful for your support so much that I can not help it.Jo Se-ho asked, What was the occasion when I became convinced of my liking after I decided to go to a company?Oh Nami said, I was able to catch my hand once in the car in front of my house, so I grabbed it while I was cold.I was in front of my house and I turned 10 times, he added, giving me a cute smile.

Gag Woman Oh Nami reveals the occasion when she met with Park min, a Boy Friend.

On August 17, KBS Cool FM Yoon Jung-soo, Mr. Radio of Nanchang Hee' featured special DJ Jo Se-ho and Gag Woman Oh Nami on behalf of Yoon Jung-soo as guests.

Oh Nami recently confessed that she had a Boy Friend on SBS 'The Girls Who Beat Goals' and became a big topic. Boy Friend Park min is known as a footballer two years younger than Oh Nami.

Jo Se-ho asked the moment when the two met, and Oh Nami said, "Friend, who knows both me and Boy Friend, accidentally asked Boy Friend for his ideal and said my name. The Friend arranged a blind date and met," he replied.

Jo Se-ho, Nanchang Hee were surprised that "it's a really strange fate," and Oh Nami was also ashamed that "I do, because there are so many entertainers and it's really amazing."

Jo Se-ho laughed, referring to the real name of his acquaintance, saying, "In fact, there is a fan of Oh Nami among my acquaintances." "It's already late," Nanchang Hee said, cutting out Jo Se-ho's TMI.

Oh Nami expressed his gratitude to the pouring Love cheer letter, "I am grateful for your support so much that I can not help it."

Jo Se-ho asked, "What was the occasion when I became convinced of my liking after I decided to go to a company?"

Oh Nami said, "I was able to catch my hand once in the car in front of my house, so I grabbed it while I was cold." "I was in front of my house and I turned 10 times," he added, giving me a cute smile.