Oh Nami "Nine months of devotion with 2-year-old Park min...I'm the ideal" ('Dude')

Comedian Oh Nami mentions former Boy friend footballer Park MinOh Nami appeared as a guest on MBC FM4U Dooshis date Muzie, An Young Mi which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 30th.Oh Nami said, I knew a lot about DJ Muzies question, Ive been talking about love for 13 years.I have never had a Boy friend since I became a Comedian. Boy friends thought I was ideal after watching the broadcast, he said. I felt it was okay to see it at Real Entertainment.Park Min said, I have been in contact for about nine months.

Comedian Oh Nami mentions former Boy friend footballer Park min

Oh Nami appeared as a guest on MBC FM4U 'Dooshi's date Muzie, An Young Mi' which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 30th.

Oh Nami said, "I knew a lot about DJ Muzie's question, "I've been talking about Love for 13 years. I have never had a Boy friend since I became a Comedian. "

"Boy friends thought I was ideal after watching the broadcast," he said. "I felt it was okay to see it at Real entertainment."

Park min said, "I have been in contact for about nine months."