Oh Mi-yeon "Braining Tumor + Daughter diagnosed with the common brain...Grow up healthy and marry" (Blue Manjang)

Actor Oh Mi-yeon told me about the recent situation of his youngest daughter, who was difficult to protect.In the EBS current affairs culture Life Story Blue Manjang broadcasted on August 19, Actor Oh Mi-yeon revealed his life history.Oh Mi-yeon, who was active as an Actor, was seriously injured in a traffic accident caused by drunk driving at four months of pregnancy.Since then, her daughter has been prematurely born in seven and a half months, and her daughter, who has been giving birth, has been diagnosed with hydrocephalus and co-brain.Omi-yeon said, It is love to give up and love to operate. I heard the story and gave up with the truth.I wanted to be able to break up, she confided.However, the couple, who had only two sons, did not give up their daughter who was looking forward to it. My Husband was not grateful at the time and was hard.I had to think about the difficult situation in the future. I thought I could afford to raise a disabled child with person with a disability. Fortunately, after the surgery, my daughter grew up without a disability. Of course, sometimes my head hurts, but ordinary people have headaches.I think so, he said. It is because of the young children that I endured well. I was applauded for saying that I had overcome the trials under the name of mother. I am living in a healthy marriage, he said, referring to his 30-year-old daughter.

Actor Oh Mi-yeon told me about the recent situation of his youngest daughter, who was difficult to protect.

In the ebs current affairs culture "Life Story Blue Manjang" broadcasted on August 19, Actor Oh Mi-yeon revealed his life history.

Oh Mi-yeon, who was active as an Actor, was seriously injured in a traffic accident caused by drunk driving at four months of pregnancy. Since then, her daughter has been prematurely born in seven and a half months, and her daughter, who has been giving birth, has been diagnosed with hydrocephalus and co-brain.

Omi-yeon said, "It is love to give up and love to operate. I heard the story and gave up with the truth. I wanted to be able to break up," she confided.

However, the couple, who had only two sons, did not give up their daughter who was looking forward to it. "My Husband was not grateful at the time and was hard. I had to think about the difficult situation in the future. I thought I could afford to raise a disabled child with person with a disability. "

Fortunately, after the surgery, my daughter grew up without a disability. "Of course, sometimes my head hurts, but ordinary people have headaches. I think so, "he said." It is because of the young children that I endured well. "I was applauded for saying that I had overcome the trials under the name of" mother. "

"I am living in a healthy marriage," he said, referring to his 30-year-old daughter.