Oh Jin-yeon, what do you do? "The precious conversation that has been kept for years is blown away."

Broadcaster Oh Jin-yeon accidentally lost all of his precious conversations.Oh Jin-yeon told his Instagram on the 1st, Last week, the mobile phone flood, which has been changed for six months.After I didnt know it, I relogged to a temporary phone and then the precious conversations that Ive been preserving for years have been blown away, he said.I still have a lot of aftereffects for me, but Id rather lose a bunch of money.This ordeal is also gradually being overcome by the new energy we get from being with precious people.In addition, Oh Jin-yeon revealed that the MZ generation is using mass production to avoid the hot sun through mass production.On the other hand, Oh Jin-yeon is carrying out various activities such as MC, entertainment, and acting after leaving KBS Announcer.

Broadcaster Oh Jin-yeon accidentally lost all of his precious conversations.

Oh Jin-yeon told his Instagram on the 1st, "Last week, the Mobile phone flood, which has been changed for six months. “After I didn’t know it, I relogged to a temporary phone and then the precious conversations that I’ve been preserving for years have been blown away,” he said.

“I still have a lot of aftereffects for me, but I’d rather lose a bunch of money. “This ordeal is also gradually being overcome by the new energy we get from being with precious people.”

In addition, Oh Jin-yeon revealed that the MZ generation is using mass production to avoid the hot sun through mass production.

On the other hand, Oh Jin-yeon is carrying out various activities such as MC, entertainment, and acting after leaving KBS Announcer.