Night vocabulary simple, '17 years old younger' Chun Yezi and marriage after the flesh was lost ..

The comedian Night vocabulary simple told me about the warm-up situation.On the 23rd, Night vocabulary simple posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled Thank you Barley brought me to a dog cafe.The picture featured a picture of Night vocabulary simple and his dog Barley.Night vocabulary simple is a lovely eye-catching look at Barley, strokes and gives a fondness.The cute look of the dog also attracts Eye-catching.In this article, Night vocabulary simples wife, Chun Yezi, said, I am ~? I brought my brother and Barley with me., and collected Eye-catching; Night vocabulary simple showed off her role as a quintessential couple, writing heart emojis, saying Im right.On the other hand, Night vocabulary simple marriage with the 17 years old younger Yezi in November last year, and released the honeymoon routine through TV Chosun wifes taste.

The comedian Night vocabulary simple told me about the warm-up situation.

On the 23rd, Night vocabulary simple posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled "Thank you Barley brought me to a dog cafe."

The picture featured a picture of Night vocabulary simple and his dog Barley. Night vocabulary simple is a lovely Eye-catching look at Barley, strokes and gives a fondness. The cute look of the dog also attracts Eye-catching.

In this article, Night vocabulary simple's wife, Chun Yezi, said, "I am ~? I brought my brother and Barley with me. ", and collected Eye-catching; Night vocabulary simple showed off her role as a quintessential couple, writing heart emojis, saying "I'm right."

On the other hand, Night vocabulary simple marriage with the 17 years old younger Yezi in November last year, and released the honeymoon routine through TV Chosun 'wife's taste'.