Music genius ahead of Carnegie Hall play, a new fall overnight

In the 11th KBS Joy entertainment program demonstration museum broadcasted at 10 pm on the 4th, the story of the music genius who received a new fall is broadcast.On this day, the narrator released his own score as a live performance and said, I had a chance to play Carnegie Hall, but now I can not go. I was brought to the god at the end of last year.I did not drink a drop of alcohol or soju, but as I became dizzy, I received Feelings, which seemed to be crushing and passing by.I could not sleep comfortably even if I slept, he said, shocking about the recruits.The storyteller said, There is a head, but there is no tail. There are Feelings where the direction is scattered because there is only the head.Sung Si-kyung is tail, and DinDin seems to fit if he has his head. So Sung Si-kyung and DinDin did not just change their seats on the spot, but also the back door that DinDin changed the trademark Goodnight of Sung Si-kyung to his own version Passam ~.In addition, DinDin asks the storyteller about his activity as a rapper, and his album release plan is first released at the demonstration museum.In addition to this, on this day, the love of the movie, the marriage of the marriage, but the marriage of the story that challenged the law school and divorced the story takes off the veil.Sung Si-kyung and DinDin are delighted that we can love in the love story of the story, but will give heartfelt advice about the reason for divorce.Meanwhile, demonstration museum 11th will be broadcast on KBS Joy at 10 pm on the 4th.

In the 11th KBS Joy entertainment program demonstration museum' broadcasted at 10 pm on the 4th, the story of the music genius who received a new fall is broadcast.

On this day, the narrator released his own score as a live performance and said, "I had a chance to play Carnegie Hall, but now I can not go. I was brought to the god at the end of last year."

"I did not drink a drop of alcohol or soju, but as I became dizzy, I received Feelings, which seemed to be crushing and passing by. I could not sleep comfortably even if I slept, "he said, shocking about the recruits.

The storyteller said, "There is a head, but there is no tail. There are Feelings where the direction is scattered because there is only the head. Sung Si-kyung is tail, and DinDin seems to fit if he has his head. "

So Sung Si-kyung and DinDin did not just change their seats on the spot, but also the back door that DinDin changed the trademark "Goodnight" of Sung Si-kyung to his own version "Passam ~".

In addition, DinDin asks the storyteller about his activity as a rapper, and his album release plan is first released at the demonstration museum'.

In addition to this, on this day, the love of the movie, the marriage of the marriage, but the marriage of the story that challenged the law school and divorced the story takes off the veil. Sung Si-kyung and DinDin are delighted that "we can love" in the love story of the story, but will give heartfelt advice about the reason for divorce.

Meanwhile, demonstration museum' 11th will be broadcast on KBS Joy at 10 pm on the 4th.