Moon Geun-young, when did you get 'Tteokbap' back? "To make sure no one's efforts are in vain..."

Actor Moon Geun-young made a determination to concentrate on the fans Attention.Moon Geun-young posted a picture on his Instagram on the afternoon of the 9th day.Moon Geun-young in the photo is wearing a Mask and is concentrating on something. Especially, he attracted attention with his aura that is not in the black and white effect.In addition, Moon Geun-young said, I am fully committed to my expectations and regrets. Lets do our best in what we can, so that no ones efforts will be in vain.#Day2152, he left a message.Earlier last month, Moon Geun-young said, I am tired of my mouth, but I have to give rice cake until I really do it.

Actor Moon Geun-young made a determination to concentrate on the fans' Attention.

Moon Geun-young posted a picture on his Instagram on the afternoon of the 9th day.

Moon Geun-young in the photo is wearing a Mask and is concentrating on something. Especially, he attracted Attention with his aura that is not in the black and white effect.

In addition, Moon Geun-young said, "I am fully committed to my expectations and regrets." "Let's do our best in what we can, so that no one's efforts will be in vain. #Day2152," he left a message.

Earlier last month, Moon Geun-young said, "I am tired of my mouth, but I have to give rice cake until I really do it."