Moon Geun-young, bed above love confession..."Your Heart to run."

Actor Moon Geun-young has been taking pictures with Pet.On the second day, Moon Geun-young told Instagram, I have been in my arms for a long time and suddenly I fall asleep in my arms.How can I not love you like this in your heart running?I am so sad. # My house dog # puppy # # Too big to be called # I love you # I love you # # Day2145 .Moon Geun-young in the public photo holds Pet in his arms on the bed.Meanwhile, Moon Geun-young is considering his next film after the TVN drama Catch the Ghost, which appeared in 2019.

Actor Moon Geun-young has been taking pictures with Pet.

On the second day, Moon Geun-young told Instagram, "I have been in my arms for a long time and suddenly I fall asleep in my arms. How can I not love you like this in your Heart running? I am so sad. # My house dog # puppy # # Too big to be called # I love you # I love you # # Day2145 ".

Moon Geun-young in the public photo holds Pet in his arms on the bed.

Meanwhile, Moon Geun-young is considering his next film after the TVN drama 'Catch the Ghost', which appeared in 2019.