Monstar X Wait, 'Monbebebe' Memory Lost Handsome Nectar...I Think You're Amazing

Group Monstarrrrr X (Shownu, Decramic reform, Wait, Hyungwon, Juheon, IM) member Wait showed the essence of his boyfriend.On the afternoon of the 29th, Monstarrrrr X Wait posted several selfies on personal SNS with Orange emoticons.In the photo, Monstarrrrr X Wait is wearing a white shirt and emitting a faint eye toward the camera.Wait has been warm and warm, shaking the hearts of global fans with a refreshing but honey-dropping visual like Orange.The fans praised Waits superior beauty by leaving comments such as I think Im crazy, Im so handsome, Im going to go out of my mind, Lets get married, I saw the wait and I looked at it.On the other hand, Monstarrrrr X, which Wait belongs to, released its ninth mini album One Of A Kind in June.Monstarrrrr X Wait SNS

group Monstarrrrr X (Shownu, Decramic reform, Wait, Hyungwon, Juheon, IM) member Wait showed the essence of his boyfriend.

On the afternoon of the 29th, Monstarrrrr X Wait posted several selfies on personal SNS with Orange emoticons.

In the photo, Monstarrrrr X Wait is wearing a white shirt and emitting a faint eye toward the camera. Wait has been warm and warm, shaking the hearts of global fans with a refreshing but honey-dropping visual like Orange.

The fans praised Wait's superior beauty by leaving comments such as "I think I'm crazy", "I'm so handsome", "I'm going to go out of my mind", "Let's get married", "I saw the Wait and I looked at it".

On the other hand, Monstarrrrr X, which Wait belongs to, released its ninth mini album 'One Of A Kind' in June.

Monstarrrrr X Wait SNS