'Miss Trot 2' Hong Ji-yoon, brother Hong Ju Hyun and photo shoot .. Lovelyness limit excess

The first sister picture of Hong Ji-yoon and his brother Hong Ju Hyun was released.In this pictorial released through the September issue of The Star magazine, Hong Ji-yon and Hong Ju Hyun showed off their comfortable and fun Hongs own team-chin chemistry under the theme of Home Kangs.In the open photos, Hong Ji-yoon and Hong Ju Hyun used snacks and books to freely pose or lean on the sofa to complete a natural mood picture.Weve also finished our recent show, Lets Be My Daughter, said Hong Ji-yoon, and were working hard to show our fans a better picture.I am preparing for singing practice and various things. He replied confidently, I hope you will support me a lot in the future. Hong Ju Hyun said, I am working hard to practice singing and prepare new songs. When I asked Hong Ji-yon about what remains in Memory, I looked back at Miss Trot 2 and said, The last time I shoot is the most memorable.The participants in the previous order sang and burst into tears because they were filled with emotion.I also had tears inside, but I could not cry because I was singing next time.  Everyone was so worried about me, he said honestly.His younger brother Hong Ju Hyun introduced his upcoming new song, This September is a song that comes out, a tropical song with an exciting rhythm.When asked about how they felt when they saw each others dreams, Hong Ji-yoon said, My brother really wanted to sing and practiced a lot.I finally think I made my debut as a singer. Hong Ju Hyun said, I wandered a lot before the Sister started trot.I was sad because I did not have a hard time, but I am so proud that it has worked so well. Finally, as for what kind of singer each other feels like as a colleague, not a sister, Hong Ji-yoon said, My brother is a young age but a delicate friend of singing, and Hong Ju Hyun said, Sister always seems happy when singing.Singer who causes Happy Virus, he said, expressing his affection for each other.

The first Sister picture of Hong Ji-yoon and his brother Hong Ju Hyun was released.

In this pictorial released through the September issue of The Star magazine, Hong Ji-yon and Hong Ju Hyun showed off their comfortable and fun Hong's own 'team-chin' chemistry under the theme of Home Kangs.

In the open photos, Hong Ji-yoon and Hong Ju Hyun used snacks and books to freely pose or lean on the sofa to complete a natural mood picture.

“We’ve also finished our recent show, Let’s Be My Daughter,” said Hong Ji-yoon, “and we’re working hard to show our fans a better picture. I am preparing for singing practice and various things. "He replied confidently," I hope you will support me a lot in the future. "Hong Ju Hyun said," I am working hard to practice singing and prepare new songs. "

When I asked Hong Ji-yon about what remains in Memory, I looked back at 'Miss Trot 2' and said, "The last time I shoot is the most memorable. The participants in the previous order sang and burst into tears because they were filled with emotion. I also had tears inside, but I could not cry because I was singing next time. "" Everyone was so worried about me, "he said honestly.

His younger brother Hong Ju Hyun introduced his upcoming new song, "This September is a song that comes out, a tropical song with an exciting rhythm."

When asked about how they felt when they saw each other's dreams, Hong Ji-yoon said, "My brother really wanted to sing and practiced a lot. I finally think I made my debut as a Singer. "Hong Ju Hyun said," I wandered a lot before the Sister started trot. I was sad because I did not have a hard time, but I am so proud that it has worked so well. "

Finally, as for what kind of Singer each other feels like as a colleague, not a Sister, Hong Ji-yoon said, "My brother is a young age but a delicate friend of singing," and Hong Ju Hyun said, "Sister always seems happy when singing. "Singer who causes Happy Virus," he said, expressing his affection for each other.