Lee Kwang-soo "is usually silent, actually a person who meets and is disappointed...Running Man' guest appearances..."

Actor Lee Kwang-soo talked about his image.Lee Kwang-soo, who plays Kim Dae-ri, a real-life office worker, in the film Sink Pole (directed by Kim Ji-hoon, Co., Ltd.) told the story of the work through a video interview on the morning of the 90th.Sink pole is a disaster blockbuster movie that happens when my house, which was set up in 11 years, falls into a 500m underground super-sized Sink pole.Lee Kwang-soo said that he had been troubled by his comic image on the day, and he said, I do not usually talk so much.When I first met someone, I expected my funny side, and I expected to be honest and outspoken, and many people were disappointed to meet me.So I was worried about that and I was stressed. But now I am older, and I think I am more comfortable now than in the past.If you have been more careful in the past when you are dealing with people, now you are trying to make people feel a little more comfortable knowing that excessive care makes people uncomfortable. Lee Kwang-soo asked if he would like to appear as a guest on SBS entertainment program Running Man which he got off in the last 10 years. It would be fun to go out to guest, but if I appeared as a guest, I would feel strange and glad and feel like I came back home.When I go to the guest, not the member, I feel a little different. The film Sink Pole was directed by Kim Ji-hoon, who directed Tower (2012), Gorgeous Vacation (2007) and Goals are Harbor (2004).Cha Seung-won, Kim Sung-gyun, Lee Kwang-soo, and Kim Hye-joon will appear.

Actor Lee Kwang-soo talked about his image.

Lee Kwang-soo, who plays Kim Dae-ri, a real-life office worker, in the film "Sink pole" (directed by Kim Ji-hoon, Co., Ltd.) told the story of the work through a video Interview on the morning of the 90th. 'Sink pole' is a disaster blockbuster movie that happens when my house, which was set up in 11 years, falls into a 500m underground super-sized Sink pole.

Lee Kwang-soo said that he had been troubled by his comic image on the day, and he said, "I do not usually talk so much. When I first met someone, I expected my funny side, and I expected to be honest and outspoken, and many people were disappointed to meet me. So I was worried about that and I was stressed. "

"But now I am older, and I think I am more comfortable now than in the past. If you have been more careful in the past when you are dealing with people, now you are trying to make people feel a little more comfortable knowing that excessive care makes people uncomfortable. "

Lee Kwang-soo asked if he would like to appear as a guest on SBS entertainment program Running Man' which he got off in the last 10 years. "It would be fun to go out to guest, but if I appeared as a guest, I would feel strange and glad and feel like I came back home. When I go to the guest, not the member, I feel a little different. "

The film "Sink pole" was directed by Kim Ji-hoon, who directed "Tower" (2012), "Gorgeous Vacation" (2007) and "Goals are Harbor" (2004). Cha Seung-won, Kim Sung-gyun, Lee Kwang-soo, and Kim Hye-joon will appear.