Lee Kwang-soo "Eats a sickness medicine and an action god in underground gimbal set shooting"

It is a role and story unfolded by actor Lee Kwang-soo (36) through the film Sink Pole (director Kim Ji-hoon and production The Tower Pictures) which will be released on the 11th.It is the escape period that his colleagues and neighbors are spreading around Park, who has collapsed due to the Sink pole, which was difficult to prepare in 11 years.Lee Kwang-soo plays the role of Kim, a subordinate of Park, and speaks of laughing reality with Cha Seung-won and Kim Sung-gyun in the comic of courtesy.Lee Kwang-soo, who met online on the 9th before the movie was released, said, I have never seen a movie based on a sink pole.I was a little bit of a selfish character in the beginning, but I wanted to see the process of growing up in disaster, he said.There was a hard, difficult Sigi. But not enough to hear that he had suffered a lot.There was Sigi who had no job and income in his debut Li Dian, but its not enough to say it was hard.I was sicker than anyone else, shooting on a set of jimbees (a set made to allow objects to rotate and that gives the effect of shaking the ground).Everyone was filming with a sickness medicine, and it was a scene full of dust and mud, and when they showered, they came out of every corner of their ears, eyes, nose, mouth, and so on. Haha!I think Im going to stay in there without doing anything while Im waiting for the rescue team, trying to stay a little calmer than trying to actively resolve the crisis.Im waiting for the time.Not Lee Kwang-soo in Running Man. He was more silent than he was before.The words (speed) were slow and the answers were short, and some people were disappointed that they were different from the images they had actually thought of me.I dont see cell phones very well at the scene, but Im told that theyre ridiculous and active in Running Man, and that theyre serious even if they stay still for a while.Gwangsu doesnt see his cell phone, Kim Ji-hoon, director of Sink pole, told actors early on, I think there are many things to learn.After that, I was unable to see my cell phone semi-forced. I didnt get the first button. Haha!As he says, in fact, when talking about Lee Kwang-soo, SBS entertainment program Running Man can not be missed.I spent 11 years of my life with Running Man, which is a very important stage that has made him today.It added comic to the image of the actor Lee Kwang-soo and made it possible to reveal a distinct personality.But I didnt see Lee Kwang-soo often in other entertainment programs, and maybe even in Running Man he did Acting.Ive heard a lot of that concern about Li Dian as well as the Sink pole, but I havent tried to make it look like it doesnt overlap.When you add something different from Running Man when you are Acting, it seems to be a hindrance.He also worried that the Running Man might solidify the image, but worrying about it cant change the viewers or audiences thoughts.I am also in Running Man, so I am grateful to remember.I taped it every Monday, and Im now adjusted, but right after I get off, Im in bed on Monday, and Im a little strange, you know!At first I was busy trying to appease my emptiness.Im going to have an iron core removal surgery next month. I need time for rehabilitation. Its not a big problem.He has always had friendships with his colleagues around him, especially with actors such as Jo In-sung, Song Jung-ki and Park Bo-gum.Mogadishu, starring Jo In-sung, is on the air. It is inevitable to compete in the box office.In these days, we should be helping each other rather than competing, Cheering and fighting.I was grateful to the personality brother for opening the movie in Sigi now, and I hope we all get together and get our attention and love from many people.
It is a role and story unfolded by actor Lee Kwang-soo (36) through the film Sink Pole (director Kim Ji-hoon and production The Tower Pictures) which will be released on the 11th.It is the escape period that his colleagues and neighbors are spreading around Park, who has collapsed due to the Sink pole, which was difficult to prepare in 11 years.Lee Kwang-soo plays the role of Kim, a subordinate of Park, and speaks of laughing reality with Cha Seung-won and Kim Sung-gyun in the comic of courtesy.Lee Kwang-soo, who met online on the 9th before the movie was released, said, I have never seen a movie based on a sink pole.I was a little bit of a selfish character in the beginning, but I wanted to see the process of growing up in disaster, he said.There was a hard, difficult Sigi. But not enough to hear that he had suffered a lot.There was Sigi who had no job and income in his debut Li Dian, but its not enough to say it was hard.I was sicker than anyone else, shooting on a set of jimbees (a set made to allow objects to rotate and that gives the effect of shaking the ground).Everyone was filming with a sickness medicine, and it was a scene full of dust and mud, and when they showered, they came out of every corner of their ears, eyes, nose, mouth, and so on. Haha!I think Im going to stay in there without doing anything while Im waiting for the rescue team, trying to stay a little calmer than trying to actively resolve the crisis.Im waiting for the time.Not Lee Kwang-soo in Running Man. He was more silent than he was before.The words (speed) were slow and the answers were short, and some people were disappointed that they were different from the images they had actually thought of me.I dont see cell phones very well at the scene, but Im told that theyre ridiculous and active in Running Man, and that theyre serious even if they stay still for a while.Gwangsu doesnt see his cell phone, Kim Ji-hoon, director of Sink pole, told actors early on, I think there are many things to learn.After that, I was unable to see my cell phone semi-forced. I didnt get the first button. Haha!As he says, in fact, when talking about Lee Kwang-soo, SBS entertainment program Running Man can not be missed.I spent 11 years of my life with Running Man, which is a very important stage that has made him today.It added comic to the image of the actor Lee Kwang-soo and made it possible to reveal a distinct personality.But I didnt see Lee Kwang-soo often in other entertainment programs, and maybe even in Running Man he did Acting.Ive heard a lot of that concern about Li Dian as well as the Sink pole, but I havent tried to make it look like it doesnt overlap.When you add something different from Running Man when you are Acting, it seems to be a hindrance.He also worried that the Running Man might solidify the image, but worrying about it cant change the viewers or audiences thoughts.I am also in Running Man, so I am grateful to remember.I taped it every Monday, and Im now adjusted, but right after I get off, Im in bed on Monday, and Im a little strange, you know!At first I was busy trying to appease my emptiness.Im going to have an iron core removal surgery next month. I need time for rehabilitation. Its not a big problem.He has always had friendships with his colleagues around him, especially with actors such as Jo In-sung, Song Jung-ki and Park Bo-gum.Mogadishu, starring Jo In-sung, is on the air. It is inevitable to compete in the box office.In these days, we should be helping each other rather than competing, Cheering and fighting.I was grateful to the personality brother for opening the movie in Sigi now, and I hope we all get together and get our attention and love from many people.

It is a role and story unfolded by actor Lee Kwang-soo (36) through the film Sink pole (director Kim Ji-hoon and production The Tower Pictures) which will be released on the 11th. It is the escape period that his colleagues and neighbors are spreading around Park, who has collapsed due to the Sink pole, which was difficult to prepare in 11 years. Lee Kwang-soo plays the role of Kim, a subordinate of Park, and speaks of 'laughing' reality with Cha Seung-won and Kim Sung-gyun in the comic of courtesy.

Lee Kwang-soo, who met online on the 9th before the movie was released, said, "I have never seen a movie based on a Sink pole. “I was a little bit of a selfish character in the beginning, but I wanted to see the process of growing up in disaster,” he said.

“There was a hard, difficult Sigi. But not enough to hear that he had suffered a lot. There was Sigi who had no job and income in his debut Li Dian, but it’s not enough to say it was hard.”

“I was sicker than anyone else, shooting on a set of jimbees (a set made to allow objects to rotate and that gives the effect of shaking the ground). Everyone was filming with a sickness medicine, and it was a scene full of dust and mud, and when they showered, they came out of every corner of their ears, eyes, nose, mouth, and so on. Haha!”

“I think I’m going to stay in there without doing anything while I’m waiting for the rescue team, trying to stay a little calmer than trying to actively resolve the crisis. “I’m waiting for the time.”

“Not Lee Kwang-soo in Running Man. He was more silent than he was before. The words (speed) were slow and the answers were short, and some people were disappointed that they were different from the images they had actually thought of me.

“I don’t see cell phones very well at the scene, but I’m told that they’re ridiculous and active in Running Man, and that they’re serious even if they stay still for a while. “Gwangsu doesn’t see his cell phone,” Kim Ji-hoon, director of Sink pole, told actors early on, “I think there are many things to learn.” After that, I was unable to see my cell phone semi-forced. I didn’t get the first button. Haha!”

As he says, in fact, when talking about Lee Kwang-soo, SBS entertainment program Running Man' can not be missed. I spent 11 years of my life with Running Man, which is a very important stage that has made him today. It added comic to the image of the actor Lee Kwang-soo and made it possible to reveal a distinct personality. But I didn’t see Lee Kwang-soo often in other entertainment programs, and maybe even in Running Man he did Acting.

“I’ve heard a lot of that concern about Li Dian as well as the Sink pole, but I haven’t tried to make it look like it doesn’t overlap. When you add something different from Running Man' when you are Acting, it seems to be a hindrance. He also worried that the “Running Man” might solidify the image, but worrying about it can’t change the viewer’s or audience’s thoughts. I am also in Running Man, so I am grateful to remember.”

“I taped it every Monday, and I’m now adjusted, but right after I get off, I’m in bed on Monday, and I’m a little strange, you know! At first I was busy trying to appease my emptiness.”

“I’m going to have an iron core removal surgery next month. I need time for rehabilitation. It’s not a big problem.”

He has always had friendships with his colleagues around him, especially with actors such as Jo In-sung, Song Jung-ki and Park Bo-gum. Mogadishu, starring Jo In-sung, is on the air. It is inevitable to compete in the box office.

“In these days, we should be helping each other rather than competing, Cheering and fighting. I was grateful to the personality brother for opening the movie in Sigi now, and I hope we all get together and get our attention and love from many people.”