Lee Hye-jung "I had Cooker rice for 40 years in Husband and now I want to live with a beauty" Bakumatsu Disclosure (Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest)

Big Mama Lee Hye-jung Disclosures Bakumatsu in HusbandBig Mama Lee Hye-jung disclosure Husbands atrocities on SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny broadcast on August 2.On this day, Oh Ji-ho went to Big Mama Lee Hye-jung to learn how to cook healthy food.Lee Hye-jung told the BOA couple Oh Ji-ho, I still give Husband a cooker rice. Not a meal.I am impressed by the sincerity toward Husband.Lee Hye-jung said, But a while ago, I set up a table and said, Honey, if you have a wife who has been cooking rice for over 40 years, please come out.I do not have anyone else, he said, But I have eaten delicious food for 40 years, so I want to live with a pretty person even if I can not eat.
Big Mama Lee Hye-jung Disclosures Bakumatsu in HusbandBig Mama Lee Hye-jung disclosure Husbands atrocities on SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny broadcast on August 2.On this day, Oh Ji-ho went to Big Mama Lee Hye-jung to learn how to cook healthy food.Lee Hye-jung told the BOA couple Oh Ji-ho, I still give Husband a cooker rice. Not a meal.I am impressed by the sincerity toward Husband.Lee Hye-jung said, But a while ago, I set up a table and said, Honey, if you have a wife who has been cooking rice for over 40 years, please come out.I do not have anyone else, he said, But I have eaten delicious food for 40 years, so I want to live with a pretty person even if I can not eat.

Big Mama Lee Hye-jung Disclosures Bakumatsu in Husband

Big Mama Lee Hye-jung Disclosure Husband's atrocities on SBS 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny' broadcast on August 2.

On this day, Oh Ji-ho went to Big Mama Lee Hye-jung to learn how to cook healthy food. Lee Hye-jung told the BOA couple Oh Ji-ho, "I still give Husband a Cooker rice. Not a meal. "I am impressed by the sincerity toward Husband.

Lee Hye-jung said, "But a while ago, I set up a table and said, 'Honey, if you have a wife who has been cooking rice for over 40 years, please come out. I do not have anyone else, "he said," But I have eaten delicious food for 40 years, so I want to live with a pretty person even if I can not eat. "