Lee Hae-ri, 'birthday' Kang Min-kyung waiting for "a little bit of anger"

Lee Hae-ri posted a picture on his Instagram on the 3rd, with an article entitled I decided to eat with my birthday, but I am not waiting for all of my shoes ...    #  #The photo shows Lee Hae-ri, who is dressed up in a black dress with colorful accessories. Kang Min-kyungs birthday is the 30th birthday.Lee Hae-ris funny situation, which is ready but waiting for him, is laughing.Meanwhile, Lee Hae-ri and Kang Min-kyung debuted in 2008 as a female duo, Davis.Photo = Lee Hae-ri Instagram

Lee Hae-ri posted a picture on his Instagram on the 3rd, with an article entitled "I decided to eat with my birthday, but I am not waiting for all of my shoes ... # #

The photo shows Lee Hae-ri, who is dressed up in a black dress with colorful accessories. Kang Min-kyung's birthday is the 30th birthday. Lee Hae-ri's funny situation, which is ready but waiting for him, is laughing.

Meanwhile, Lee Hae-ri and Kang Min-kyung debuted in 2008 as a female duo, Davis.

Photo = Lee Hae-ri Instagram