Kwon Jin-ah "Representative Office to Representative You Hee-yeol, Yoo Jae-Suk Super Rookie" (Chung Hee)

Singer Song Writer Kwon Jin-ah mentioned Yoo Jae-Suk, who was to eat a rice bowl.On August 4th MBC FM4U Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young, Kwon Jin-ah expressed his thoughts on Yoo Jae-Suk, who joined his agency Antenna.Kim Shin-Young told Kwon Jin-ah and Thorn, who appeared as guests, Dynamic duo Gaeko is a restaurant, and You Hee-yeol is proud of Yoo Jae-Suk, who came into Super Rookie.What do you think of an aggressive company appeal? Gaeko is an amoeba culture with a gun, and You Hee-yeol is the head of Antenna with Kwon Jin-ah.I went to a company restaurant and it is really delicious. I feel like eating rice.Kim Shin-Young also told Kwon Jin-ah: Antenna was a super Rookie came in hard.I think its like Im not Super Rookie, but Im feeling like I have two representatives, he said.Then Kwon Jin-ah said, How good would you like (You Hee-yeol) be, honestly, I think the representative should give (Yoo Jae-suk) a room.I just got up the building again and the building moved. Its really good. You have to give me a room. When Kim Shin-Young asked, Which would you choose if you know Jae-Suk danced, You Hee-yeol asked you to push ballads? Kwon Jin-ah said, You are Jae-Suk.At least BPM 100 should not be over, he replied wittyly and laughed.I want you to be careful of your representative, he said to Yoo Jae-Suk, but I want you to talk with your representative and express your desires well.

Singer Song Writer Kwon Jin-ah mentioned Yoo Jae-Suk, who was to eat a rice bowl.

On August 4th MBC FM4U 'Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young', Kwon Jin-ah expressed his thoughts on Yoo Jae-Suk, who joined his agency Antenna.

Kim Shin-Young told Kwon Jin-ah and Thorn, who appeared as guests, "Dynamic duo Gaeko is a restaurant, and You Hee-yeol is proud of Yoo Jae-Suk, who came into Super Rookie. What do you think of an aggressive company appeal? "Gaeko is an amoeba culture with a gun, and You Hee-yeol is the head of Antenna with Kwon Jin-ah.

"I went to a company restaurant and it is really delicious. I feel like eating rice."

Kim Shin-Young also told Kwon Jin-ah: "Antenna was a Super Rookie came in hard. I think it's like I'm not Super Rookie, but I'm feeling like I have two representatives," he said.

Then Kwon Jin-ah said, "How good would you like (You Hee-yeol) be, honestly, I think the representative should give (Yoo Jae-Suk) a room. I just got up the building again and the building moved. It's really good. You have to give me a room. "

When Kim Shin-Young asked, "Which would you choose if you know Jae-Suk danced, You Hee-yeol asked you to push ballads?" Kwon Jin-ah said, "You are Jae-Suk. At least BPM 100 should not be over, "he replied wittyly and laughed.

"I want you to be careful of your representative," he said to Yoo Jae-Suk, "but I want you to talk with your representative and express your desires well.