Kim Young-im, reserve Daughter-in-law Kim Yoon-ji brags Facial paralysis and Panic disorderer Confessions "lost to 40kg" (no.1)

Korean traditional musician Kim Yeong-im has Confessions that he suffered from a Panic disorder because of his husbands strangeness.JTBC Dont Be the First One! (hereinafter referred to as no.1), which was broadcast on August 22, met Im misuk, Kim Ji-hye, Jung Kyung-mi and Kim Young-im to solve the accumulated amount of money to her husband.On the show, Kim Young-im mentioned singer and actor Kim Yoon-ji (NS Yoonji), who is a preliminary Daughter-in-law; Kim Young-im said, (Son) will marry in September.I thought they were just brothers and sisters, but I was not sure they were going to be there.When Im misuk asked if he fits well with Daughter-in-law, Kim Young-im praised him for so close: really spooky, sober and frugal.Kim also expressed his sadness about his husbands strangeness. I have all (weird) what three people (Park Joon-hyung, Kim Hak-rae, and Yoon Hyung-bin) did.My colleagues and juniors are coming to my house 20-30 people. I called at 2 am and baked ribs. I did my best. I was stressed and Panic disorder came. I went 48kg and it was 40kg. I put food and I felt like sand.Tears were pouring and facial paralysis. I went to the hospital in the evening because it was hard, and it was getting worse because it was going on.I was going to ride with a scarf and the women carried their bags and cremated and passed by. I wanted to do it. If a person makes you too hard, it seems to come to you. After decades of age, there is no one like him.My sisters will have a good day if they live a little longer.

Korean traditional musician Kim Yeong-im has Confessions that he suffered from a Panic disorder because of his husband's strangeness.

JTBC 'Don't be the First One!' (hereinafter referred to as 'no.1'), which was broadcast on August 22, met Im misuk, Kim Ji-hye, Jung Kyung-mi and Kim Young-im to solve the accumulated amount of money to her husband.

On the show, Kim Young-im mentioned singer and actor Kim Yoon-ji (NS Yoonji), who is a preliminary Daughter-in-law; Kim Young-im said, "(Son) will marry in September. I thought they were just brothers and sisters, but I was not sure they were going to be there.

When Im misuk asked if he "fits well with Daughter-in-law," Kim Young-im praised him for "so close: really spooky, sober and frugal."

Kim also expressed his sadness about his husband's strangeness. "I have all (weird) what three people (Park Joon-hyung, Kim Hak-rae, and Yoon Hyung-bin) did. My colleagues and juniors are coming to my house 20-30 people. I called at 2 am and baked ribs. I did my best. "

"I was stressed and Panic disorder came. I went 48kg and it was 40kg. I put food and I felt like sand. Tears were pouring and facial paralysis. I went to the hospital in the evening because it was hard, and it was getting worse because it was going on. I was going to ride with a scarf and the women carried their bags and cremated and passed by. I wanted to do it. "

"If a person makes you too hard, it seems to come to you. After decades of age, there is no one like him. My sisters will have a good day if they live a little longer. "