Kim Sung-kyun "Lee Kwangsoo, Shocked at Watching Running Man...I Know Why It's an Icon of Rebellion" (Choi Fata)

Kim Sung-kyun confided in Lee Kwangsoo, whom he met at entertainment, that he felt betrayed.On August 18th, SBS Power FM Choi Hwa-jungs Power Time was held as Choi Fat Red Carpet corner with actor Cha Seung One, Kim Sung-kyun and Lee Kwangsoo of the movie Sink Hall.Kim Sung-kyun, who first met Lee Kwangsoo at SBS entertainment Running Man, said, At that time, I was unfamiliar with it and I took care of it.But at the end, I took my name tag. I wanted to say, Oh, this is a character.Lee Kwangsoo revealed, Sungkyun was really sick at the time.I was shocked then, I knew why he was an Icon of betrayal, Kim Sung-kyun explained.Lee Kwangsoo joked, I was good all day to get the name tag off at the end.The one who was listening to the car said, Kwangsoo is very planned and in-depth.Kim Sung-kyun also laughed, I pretended to be like that on the filming site and prepared all the adverbs.
Kim Sung-kyun confided in Lee Kwangsoo, whom he met at entertainment, that he felt betrayed.On August 18th, SBS Power FM Choi Hwa-jungs Power Time was held as Choi Fat Red Carpet corner with actor Cha Seung One, Kim Sung-kyun and Lee Kwangsoo of the movie Sink Hall.Kim Sung-kyun, who first met Lee Kwangsoo at SBS entertainment Running Man, said, At that time, I was unfamiliar with it and I took care of it.But at the end, I took my name tag. I wanted to say, Oh, this is a character.Lee Kwangsoo revealed, Sungkyun was really sick at the time.I was shocked then, I knew why he was an Icon of betrayal, Kim Sung-kyun explained.Lee Kwangsoo joked, I was good all day to get the name tag off at the end.The one who was listening to the car said, Kwangsoo is very planned and in-depth.Kim Sung-kyun also laughed, I pretended to be like that on the filming site and prepared all the adverbs.

Kim Sung-kyun confided in Lee Kwangsoo, whom he met at entertainment, that he felt betrayed.

On August 18th, SBS Power FM 'Choi Hwa-jung's Power Time' was held as 'Choi Fat Red Carpet' corner with actor Cha Seung One, Kim Sung-kyun and Lee Kwangsoo of the movie 'Sink Hall'.

Kim Sung-kyun, who first met Lee Kwangsoo at SBS entertainment Running Man', said, "At that time, I was unfamiliar with it and I took care of it. But at the end, I took my Name tag. "I wanted to say, 'Oh, this is a character.'"

Lee Kwangsoo revealed, "Sungkyun was really sick at the time."

"I was shocked then, I knew why he was an Icon of betrayal," Kim Sung-kyun explained.

Lee Kwangsoo joked, "I was good all day to get the Name tag off at the end."

The One who was listening to the car said, "Kwangsoo is very planned and in-depth." Kim Sung-kyun also laughed, "I pretended to be like that on the filming site and prepared all the adverbs."