Kim Moo Yeol' Yoon Seung-ah, it's beautiful to wear anything. 'All White'

Actor Yoon Seung-ah showcased a stylish work lookOn the 13th, Yoon Seung-ah posted a picture with a short article called Exit Look through his Instagram story.The photo shows the image of Yoon Seung-ah taking a mirror selfie.He finished a sophisticated All White Fashion by matching a white blouse with a scarf-like design and a white long skirt.Here, he gave a point with an orange bag and a green giblet band. It is a styling that makes use of his charm.Above all, I covered my face with my cell phone, but the beauty that I can not hide is admirable.Meanwhile, Yoon Seung-ah marriages Actor Kim Moo Yeol in 2015.

Actor Yoon Seung-ah showcased a stylish work look

On the 13th, Yoon Seung-ah posted a picture with a short article called "Exit Look" through his Instagram story.

The photo shows the image of Yoon Seung-ah taking a mirror selfie. He finished a sophisticated 'All White Fashion' by matching a white blouse with a scarf-like design and a white long skirt. Here, he gave a Point with an orange bag and a green giblet band. It is a styling that makes use of his charm. Above all, I covered my face with my cell phone, but the beauty that I can not hide is admirable.

Meanwhile, Yoon Seung-ah marriages Actor Kim Moo Yeol in 2015.