Kim Jung-hwan "Tear Buttons in the Semifinal Turned 100, Is It Due to Hormone Change in Discretion" (All The Butlers)

Kim Jung-hwan recalled the semi-final of the 2020 Tokyo Organizing Committee of the Olympic and Sabres team.On August 15, SBS All The Butlers was featured with Kim Jung-hwan, Gu Bon-gil, Kim Jun-ho and Master Oh Sang-wook, who won gold medals at the Fencing Mens Sabre team exhibition of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.On this day, the members and masters watched the 2020 Tokyo Organizing Committee of the Olympic and Sabre mens team semi-finals, Germany and Kyonggi.At the time, Gu Bon-gil and Kim Jung-hwan hugged each other and roared with joy when the final was confirmed.However, Kim Jun-ho said, I had a final match, but I acted like the game was over, so I told my brothers, Get your head up, its not over yet.Kim Jung-hwan said, I saw that scene about 100 times after Kyonggi, and it is a tears button.I feel like I am feeling these days, but next year I want to see a change in Hormone because it is a misfortune.
Kim Jung-hwan recalled the semi-final of the 2020 Tokyo Organizing Committee of the Olympic and Sabres team.On August 15, SBS All The Butlers was featured with Kim Jung-hwan, Gu Bon-gil, Kim Jun-ho and Master Oh Sang-wook, who won gold medals at the Fencing Mens Sabre team exhibition of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.On this day, the members and masters watched the 2020 Tokyo Organizing Committee of the Olympic and Sabre mens team semi-finals, Germany and Kyonggi.At the time, Gu Bon-gil and Kim Jung-hwan hugged each other and roared with joy when the final was confirmed.However, Kim Jun-ho said, I had a final match, but I acted like the game was over, so I told my brothers, Get your head up, its not over yet.Kim Jung-hwan said, I saw that scene about 100 times after Kyonggi, and it is a tears button.I feel like I am feeling these days, but next year I want to see a change in Hormone because it is a misfortune.

Kim Jung-hwan recalled the semi-final of the 2020 Tokyo Organizing Committee of the Olympic and Sabres team.

On August 15, SBS All The Butlers was featured with Kim Jung-hwan, Gu Bon-gil, Kim Jun-ho and Master Oh Sang-wook, who won gold medals at the Fencing Men's Sabre team exhibition of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.

On this day, the members and masters watched the 2020 Tokyo Organizing Committee of the Olympic and Sabre men's team semi-finals, Germany and Kyonggi. At the time, Gu Bon-gil and Kim Jung-hwan hugged each other and roared with joy when the final was confirmed.

However, Kim Jun-ho said, "I had a final match, but I acted like the game was over, so I told my brothers, 'Get your head up, it's not over yet.'"

Kim Jung-hwan said, "I saw that scene about 100 times after Kyonggi, and it is a tears button. I feel like I am feeling these days, but next year I want to see a change in Hormone because it is a misfortune.