Kim Je-dong, daughter like Daughter-in-law, wants to be "in-law is not a parent" (Love FM)

Love FM Kim Je-dong has given advice to listeners who want to be daughter-like Daughter-in-law.Kim Je-dong has become a special DJ on behalf of Lee Sook-young, who left for vacation on SBS Love FM Lee Sook-youngs Love FM broadcast on August 2.Kim Je-dong conducted a Toktuyu corner to discuss the troubles of listeners.One listener said, Since I am a salesperson, I always say that everyone is bright because I am dealing with customers.I want to be a Daughter-in-law who is loved by my in-laws who live as a mother-in-law and live in a crowded house. The listener said, It is an awkward thing to say because I have no children because I have not had a child. I also drink to show my personality, but when I get drunk and wake up alone, it is more awkward the next day.Kim Je-dong said, I do not think it is very uncomfortable to drink and sleep. I saw a poet officiating at a marriage ceremony, and he said, My daughter is not Daughter-in-law, my son-in-law is not my son, and my parents are not my parents. Kim Je-dong said, I think I want to do so well. We know why my parents do not know that.I think I can eat it naturally, he said.Meanwhile, Kim Je-dong will be the special DJ of Lee Sook Youngs Love FM for four days until the 5th.

'Love FM' Kim Je-dong has given advice to listeners who want to be daughter-like Daughter-in-law.

Kim Je-dong has become a special DJ on behalf of Lee Sook-young, who left for vacation on SBS Love FM 'Lee Sook-young's Love FM' broadcast on August 2.

Kim Je-dong conducted a 'Toktuyu' corner to discuss the troubles of listeners.

One listener said, "Since I am a salesperson, I always say that everyone is bright because I am dealing with customers. I want to be a Daughter-in-law who is loved by my in-laws who live as a mother-in-law and live in a crowded house. "

The listener said, "It is an awkward thing to say because I have no children because I have not had a child." "I also drink to show my personality, but when I get drunk and wake up alone, it is more awkward the next day."

Kim Je-dong said, "I do not think it is very uncomfortable to drink and sleep." "I saw a poet officiating at a marriage ceremony, and he said," My daughter is not Daughter-in-law, my son-in-law is not my son, and my parents are not my parents. "

Kim Je-dong said, "I think I want to do so well. We know why my parents do not know that. I think I can eat it naturally, "he said.

Meanwhile, Kim Je-dong will be the special DJ of 'Lee Sook Young's Love FM' for four days until the 5th.