"Kim Gu son" MC Gree ", owed in my name...I paid it myself" (I raise it)

MC Gree reveals she paid Mothers Debt for her activity earningsOn August 13, JTBCs Brave Solo Childcare - I Raise It (hereinafter I Raise It) revealed a visit to Miryang Beauty Shop by Kim Hyun-sook, Mother and Son Hamin.Special MC was Kim Guson and Rapper MC Gree.On this day, the performers talked about whether they had ever been heart-throbbing to their children.Especially Kim Gu asked, Have you ever been a big fan of MC Gree? Lee Kyung-gyu said to MC Gree, Do you want some allowance? Oh.I do not have a wallet, and MC Gree imitated it on the air. I thought that this guy was really brilliant.

MC Gree reveals she paid Mother's Debt for her activity earnings

On August 13, JTBC's "Brave Solo Childcare - I Raise It" (hereinafter I Raise It) revealed a visit to Miryang Beauty Shop by Kim Hyun-sook, Mother and son Hamin. Special MC was Kim Gu son and Rapper MC Gree.

On this day, the performers talked about whether they had ever been "heart-throbbing" to their children. Especially Kim Gu asked, "Have you ever been a big fan of MC Gree?" Lee Kyung-gyu said to MC Gree, "Do you want some allowance? Oh. I do not have a wallet, "and MC Gree imitated it on the air. I thought that this guy was really brilliant.