Kang Min-kyung, Lee Hae-ri, 32nd birthday ..Davichi Friendship

Kang Min-kyung posted a message on his instagram on the afternoon of the 3rd.Kang Min-kyung said, Its my birthday. I was born on a hot day.I am still with Harianni on my birthday this year, he said. I had a precious lunch with comfortable and good people who did not have to explain who I was.It is a quiet and quiet birthday, but my heart is richer than ever. I am laughing at the letter that my sister wrote and laughing, and I am going to live better! Thank you all for celebrating.As a female duo Davichi who usually boasts a special friendship, Kang Min-kyung celebrated his birthday by uploading a picture with Lee Hae-ri.

Kang Min-kyung posted a message on his instagram on the afternoon of the 3rd.

Kang Min-kyung said, "It's my birthday. I was born on a hot day. I am still with Harianni on my birthday this year, "he said." I had a precious lunch with comfortable and good people who did not have to explain who I was. It is a quiet and quiet birthday, but my heart is richer than ever. "

"I am laughing at the letter that my sister wrote and laughing, and I am going to live better! Thank you all for celebrating."

As a female duo Davichi who usually boasts a special friendship, Kang Min-kyung celebrated his birthday by uploading a picture with Lee Hae-ri.