Jung Kyong Mi, the latest after Anisakis removal..."Condition Savoie I Love It."

Comedian Jung Kyoung Mi has been in the midst of the removal of Anisakis.Jung Kyoung Mi said through his Instagram on the 31st of last month, I like Condition Savoie. Thank you for your concern.I walked again and I was together, he said.In addition, Jung Kyong Mi released a selfie shot outdoors: a photo of Jung Kyong Mis bright smile, although she is wearing a mask.Jung Kyoung Mi posted on Instagram and said, I went to the hospital with abdominal pain and vomiting after eating conger eel, and there was an anisakis on top.He then said he had removed Anisakis and added a pleasant comment: I am the woman who ate Anisakis.Meanwhile, Jung Kyong Mi married Comedian Yoon Hyeong-bin in 2013 and has one male and one female.

Comedian Jung Kyoung Mi has been in the midst of the removal of Anisakis.

Jung Kyoung Mi said through his Instagram on the 31st of last month, "I like Condition Savoie. Thank you for your concern." "I walked again and I was together," he said.

In addition, Jung Kyong Mi released a selfie shot outdoors: a photo of Jung Kyong Mi's bright smile, although she is wearing a mask.

Jung Kyoung Mi posted on Instagram and said, "I went to the hospital with abdominal pain and vomiting after eating conger eel, and there was an Anisakis" on top. He then said he had removed Anisakis and added a pleasant comment: "I am the woman who ate Anisakis."

Meanwhile, Jung Kyong Mi married Comedian Yoon Hyeong-bin in 2013 and has one male and one female.