Jun Hyoseong, feminine charms...simmung on neat Smile

Singer and actor Jun Hyoseong flaunted her feminine charmJun Hyoseong posted a picture on his Instagram on the afternoon of the 16th.In the open photo, Jun Hyoseong is wearing beige and light jeans.I matched my shoes with a little loose clothes, but naturally I have a feminine charm to the wave hair.Jun Hyoseong looked dapper as he lowered his eyes and built Smile.In addition, Jun Hyoseong announced the news of the broadcast with the hashtags of Baekje Historical Remains District and Lanson History Tour.On the other hand, Jun Hyoseong is appearing on Im Solo which broadcasts on NQQ and SBS Plus.Jun Hyoseong Instagram
Singer and actor Jun Hyoseong flaunted her feminine charmJun Hyoseong posted a picture on his Instagram on the afternoon of the 16th.In the open photo, Jun Hyoseong is wearing beige and light jeans.I matched my shoes with a little loose clothes, but naturally I have a feminine charm to the wave hair.Jun Hyoseong looked dapper as he lowered his eyes and built Smile.In addition, Jun Hyoseong announced the news of the broadcast with the hashtags of Baekje Historical Remains District and Lanson History Tour.On the other hand, Jun Hyoseong is appearing on Im Solo which broadcasts on NQQ and SBS Plus.Jun Hyoseong Instagram

Singer and actor Jun Hyoseong flaunted her feminine charm

Jun Hyoseong posted a picture on his Instagram on the afternoon of the 16th.

In the open photo, Jun Hyoseong is wearing beige and light jeans. I matched my shoes with a little loose clothes, but naturally I have a feminine charm to the wave hair. Jun Hyoseong looked dapper as he lowered his eyes and built Smile.

In addition, Jun Hyoseong announced the news of the broadcast with the hashtags of 'Baekje Historical Remains District' and 'Lanson History Tour'.

On the other hand, Jun Hyoseong is appearing on 'I'm Solo' which broadcasts on NQQ and SBS Plus.

Jun Hyoseong Instagram