Jo Yu-ri "to receive full support from Kim Jae Woo...a month-long, nine-year-old couple

Jo Yu-ri posted a picture on his instagram on the 24th, My parents did not like to watch cartoons or like singers as I was a student, just as I said I would add to it when I was young.Jo Yu-ri, who had not been able to do his hobby as a child due to his parents opposition, said, So after I became an adult, I used to read comic books and go to my favorite rock band concert. After marriage, I decided to fold all the Hobbies and live quietly. Jo Yu-ri said, I asked the groom what his hobby is and what music he likes, so I talked to him without knowing it. Thanks to the full support of the groom, I am watching cartoons and listening to band music together.It seems to be the greatest pleasure these days to finish Haru with Toei Animation playing before you go to sleep, he said happily.Meanwhile, Kim Jae Woo married Jo Yu-ri in 2013 and the two were loved by viewers in last years SBS entertainment Sangmyong 2-You Are My Destiny.As you say when you are young, you will grow up and do more.When I was a student, my parents thought thatHe didnt like to like singers..So when I became an adult, I read comic books as much as I like,I used to go to my favorite rock band concertsAfter marriage, Id fold all the Hobbies and quietlyI decided I was going to live..I kept asking what my groom liked and what music he liked, so I told him the truth without knowing it;Im just feeling up and Im just gonna tell you my favorite musicI was very eager to explain what cartoons I liked....Thanks to the full support of the groom,Im watching cartoons and listening to band Music. .Before they fell asleep, they forgot a bag of cookiesToei Animation on and finishing up HaruI think its the biggest pleasure these daysPhoto: Jo Yu-ri Instagram

Jo Yu-ri posted a picture on his instagram on the 24th, "My parents did not like to watch cartoons or like singers as I was a student, just as I said I would add to it when I was young."

Jo Yu-ri, who had not been able to do his hobby as a child due to his parents' opposition, said, "So after I became an adult, I used to read comic books and go to my favorite rock band concert." "After marriage, I decided to fold all the Hobbies and live quietly. "

Jo Yu-ri said, "I asked the groom what his hobby is and what Music he likes, so I talked to him without knowing it." "Thanks to the full support of the groom, I am watching cartoons and listening to band Music together."

"It seems to be the greatest pleasure these days to finish Haru with Toei Animation playing before you go to sleep," he said happily.

Meanwhile, Kim Jae Woo married Jo Yu-ri in 2013 and the two were loved by viewers in last year's SBS entertainment "Sangmyong 2-You Are My Destiny."

As you say when you are young, you will grow up and do more.

When I was a student, my parents thought that

He didn't like to like singers.

.

So when I became an adult, I read comic books as much as I like,

I used to go to my favorite rock band concerts

After marriage, I'd fold all the Hobbies and quietly

I decided I was going to live.

.

I kept asking what my groom liked and what Music he liked, so I told him the truth without knowing it;

I'm just feeling up and I'm just gonna tell you my favorite Music

I was very eager to explain what cartoons I liked...

.

Thanks to the full support of the groom,

I'm watching cartoons and listening to band Music.

.

Before they fell asleep, they forgot a bag of cookies

Toei Animation on and finishing up Haru

I think it's the biggest pleasure these days

Photo: Jo Yu-ri Instagram