Jo In-sung, volleyball Kim Yeon-koung and Friendship show "Come Back Uninjured" (TV Cultwo Show')

Actor Jo In-sung boasted of his friendship with the national team playerActor Jo In-sung, Koo Gyo-hwan, Kim Jae-hwa and Park Kyung-hye, who are the main characters of the movie Mogadishu, appeared in the SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show broadcast on the afternoon of the 5th.Based on the true story, Mogadishu is a film about the escape of people who were isolated due to civil war in Somalias capital Mogadishu in 1991.Jo In-sung was asked about his friendship with volleyball player Kim Yeon-koung and golfer Park In-bi during the 2020 Tokyo Olympics on the way to the movie story.I talked to Park yesterday, he said. I told him that it was the moment when I was golfing and facing the most severe heat.Kim Yeon-koung invited me to the volleyball season before, but I could not go because of Corona 19, he said. I am doing so well now, and all the people are cheering for the volleyball team.I hope that the game will come back without injury, he said.Meanwhile, Mogadishu is being praised in theaters.

Actor Jo In-sung boasted of his Friendship with the national team player

Actor Jo In-sung, Koo Gyo-hwan, Kim Jae-hwa and Park Kyung-hye, who are the main characters of the movie 'Mogadishu', appeared in the SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' broadcast on the afternoon of the 5th.

Based on the true story, 'Mogadishu' is a film about the escape of people who were isolated due to civil war in Somalia's capital Mogadishu in 1991.

Jo In-sung was asked about his Friendship with volleyball player Kim Yeon-koung and golfer Park In-bi during the 2020 Tokyo Olympics on the way to the movie story. "I talked to Park yesterday," he said. "I told him that it was the moment when I was golfing and facing the most severe heat."

"Kim Yeon-koung invited me to the volleyball season before, but I could not go because of Corona 19," he said. "I am doing so well now, and all the people are cheering for the volleyball team. I hope that the game will come back without injury, "he said.

Meanwhile, 'Mogadishu' is being praised in theaters.