jo hee-sun "leaves by three months brother start work I don't want to get help from Husband" (beachs)

The MBN entertainment program Branchon playing with ants (hereinafter referred to as Branchoni), which was broadcast on the 16th, featured the international experts jo hee-sun and fashion designer Choi Bum-seok.On this day, jo hee-sun drove all day to office, furniture, and small shops, and moved around.Back in the office for a client meeting, he used the time before the new client came to review the ongoing internal interiors draft.The comedian Wonhyo Kim Sim Jin-hwa came to jo hee-sun as a client.Turns out they had their first relationship nine years ago with jo hee-sun and Interiors customers, who said: Two years are due.I have to move again, he said.Sim Jin-hwa said, If you go to a pre-set house, we can not fix it, and it is not enough money to fix it.So jo hee-sun said, When you go to the director, use the sofa as it is, but put the point in the color.If you want to do that and not look good in the bathroom, it is called a shutter. It is a way to put tiles on tiles.While watching VCR in the studio, jo hee-sun said, If you are consulting with the landlord, it is okay to do so because the process is much reduced even if you do not remove it.I do not recommend it if I live for two years, and I think it is not bad to construct even if it costs if I live for more than five years. In addition, jo hee-sun recommended the bulm item that was seen on this day and delivered the point item placement honey tip.I can not change a big size often, so if you change the point props inside, the space will change, he said.I know all the furniture you have, so Im thinking about changing it. Sim Jin-hwa said of jo hee-sun that Sister is full of passion and affection for his work and Wonhyo Kim also said, Its professional, shes more cool than I thought.Jo hee-sun, who also designed furniture, went to shoot related to furniture companies and collaborated sofa products.MC Jang Yoon-jung was hard to do after his career was cut off, and he wondered why he was a former actor and challenged a completely different job.Then jo hee-sun said, I am the eldest of two boys and one. My brother was injured in an accident and I could not get up.Fader was a pharmacist, but the hospital said he was not going to improve, so he closed his job and nursed his brother.I was sick, I was my eldest daughter, and I did not know what to do because I was an erLyn age. After three months, my brother died. It happened suddenly in the intensive care unit, and I did not want to send two families a year and help Husband, so I decided to work.I thought I should do my job to find my name again, not make money. When I was introduced to the magazine (my home interiors), I accidentally came up with a magazine coordinator proposal.I was given two pages, and the amount was 80,000 won per page. I ran for a month for 80,000 won.After a few years, I have been working as a coordinator for all Korean magazines. I think I have come here now. Photo: MBN broadcast screen
The MBN entertainment program Branchon playing with ants (hereinafter referred to as Branchoni), which was broadcast on the 16th, featured the international experts jo hee-sun and fashion designer Choi Bum-seok.On this day, jo hee-sun drove all day to office, furniture, and small shops, and moved around.Back in the office for a client meeting, he used the time before the new client came to review the ongoing internal interiors draft.The comedian Wonhyo Kim Sim Jin-hwa came to jo hee-sun as a client.Turns out they had their first relationship nine years ago with jo hee-sun and Interiors customers, who said: Two years are due.I have to move again, he said.Sim Jin-hwa said, If you go to a pre-set house, we can not fix it, and it is not enough money to fix it.So jo hee-sun said, When you go to the director, use the sofa as it is, but put the point in the color.If you want to do that and not look good in the bathroom, it is called a shutter. It is a way to put tiles on tiles.While watching VCR in the studio, jo hee-sun said, If you are consulting with the landlord, it is okay to do so because the process is much reduced even if you do not remove it.I do not recommend it if I live for two years, and I think it is not bad to construct even if it costs if I live for more than five years. In addition, jo hee-sun recommended the bulm item that was seen on this day and delivered the point item placement honey tip.I can not change a big size often, so if you change the point props inside, the space will change, he said.I know all the furniture you have, so Im thinking about changing it. Sim Jin-hwa said of jo hee-sun that Sister is full of passion and affection for his work and Wonhyo Kim also said, Its professional, shes more cool than I thought.Jo hee-sun, who also designed furniture, went to shoot related to furniture companies and collaborated sofa products.MC Jang Yoon-jung was hard to do after his career was cut off, and he wondered why he was a former actor and challenged a completely different job.Then jo hee-sun said, I am the eldest of two boys and one. My brother was injured in an accident and I could not get up.Fader was a pharmacist, but the hospital said he was not going to improve, so he closed his job and nursed his brother.I was sick, I was my eldest daughter, and I did not know what to do because I was an erLyn age. After three months, my brother died. It happened suddenly in the intensive care unit, and I did not want to send two families a year and help Husband, so I decided to work.I thought I should do my job to find my name again, not make money. When I was introduced to the magazine (my home interiors), I accidentally came up with a magazine coordinator proposal.I was given two pages, and the amount was 80,000 won per page. I ran for a month for 80,000 won.After a few years, I have been working as a coordinator for all Korean magazines. I think I have come here now. Photo: MBN broadcast screen

The MBN entertainment program "Branchon playing with ants" (hereinafter referred to as "Branchoni"), which was broadcast on the 16th, featured the international experts jo hee-sun and fashion designer Choi Bum-seok.

On this day, jo hee-sun drove all day to office, furniture, and small shops, and moved around. Back in the office for a client meeting, he used the time before the new client came to review the ongoing internal Interiors draft.

The comedian Wonhyo Kim Sim Jin-hwa came to jo hee-sun as a client. Turns out they had their first relationship nine years ago with jo hee-sun and Interiors customers, who said: "Two years are due. I have to move again, "he said.

Sim Jin-hwa said, "If you go to a pre-set house, we can not fix it, and it is not enough money to fix it." So jo hee-sun said, "When you go to the director, use the sofa as it is, but put the Point in the color. If you want to do that and not look good in the bathroom, it is called a shutter. It is a way to put tiles on tiles.

While watching VCR in the studio, jo hee-sun said, "If you are consulting with the landlord, it is okay to do so because the process is much reduced even if you do not remove it. I do not recommend it if I live for two years, and I think it is not bad to construct even if it costs if I live for more than five years. "

In addition, jo hee-sun recommended the 'bulm' item that was seen on this day and delivered the Point item placement honey tip. "I can not change a big size often, so if you change the Point props inside, the space will change," he said. I know all the furniture you have, so I'm thinking about changing it. "

Sim Jin-hwa said of jo hee-sun that "Sister is full of passion and affection for his work" and Wonhyo Kim also said, "It's professional, she's more cool than I thought."

jo hee-sun, who also designed furniture, went to shoot related to furniture companies and collaborated sofa products. MC Jang Yoon-jung was hard to do after his career was cut off, and he wondered why he was a former actor and challenged a completely different job.

Then jo hee-sun said, "I am the eldest of two boys and one. My brother was injured in an accident and I could not get up. Fader was a pharmacist, but the hospital said he was not going to improve, so he closed his job and nursed his brother. I was sick, I was my eldest daughter, and I did not know what to do because I was an erLyn age. After three months, my brother died. "

"It happened suddenly in the intensive care unit, and I did not want to send two families a year and help Husband, so I decided to work. I thought I should do my job to find my name again, not make money. "When I was introduced to the magazine (my home Interiors), I accidentally came up with a magazine coordinator proposal. I was given two pages, and the amount was 80,000 won per page. I ran for a month for 80,000 won. After a few years, I have been working as a coordinator for all Korean magazines. I think I have come here now. "

Photo: MBN broadcast screen