Jeon So-mi "Waist in a handful, Ant Waist is possible if you exercise your side" (Jung Hee)

Singer Jeon So-mi reveals the secret to a handful of WaistOn MBC FM4Us Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young, which aired on August 3, Jeon So-mi, who made a comeback with her new song Dumb DUMB, appeared as a guest.On the day, Jeon So-mi grabbed the thin Waist with his own hands and said, Its a handful, if you have a long nail, its a handful, its a bit embarrassing to say with my mouth.Kim Shin-Young admired, I have worked hard on my workout, I have to admit it.Also, when a listener asked, What kind of exercise can you make an anti-waist? Jeon So-mi said, I think that if you exercise your side, you will get a little smaller size as you get muscles.

Singer Jeon So-mi reveals the secret to a handful of Waist

On MBC FM4U's "Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young," which aired on August 3, Jeon So-mi, who made a comeback with her new song "Dumb DUMB," appeared as a guest.

On the day, Jeon So-mi grabbed the thin Waist with his own hands and said, "It's a handful, if you have a long nail, it's a handful, it's a bit embarrassing to say with my mouth."

Kim Shin-Young admired, "I have worked hard on my workout, I have to admit it."

Also, when a listener asked, "What kind of exercise can you make an anti-Waist?" Jeon So-mi said, "I think that if you exercise your side, you will get a little smaller size as you get muscles."