Jang Dong-yoon, handsome with a hairy head...Meru-free digestive power

Actor Jang Dong-yoon showed off her meru-free digestive powerDongy Company, a subsidiary of Jang Dong-yoon, posted a picture on the official Instagram on the 26th.In the photo, Jang Dong-yoon stared at the camera with his face covered with a mask; his eyes are focused on his longer hair; many netizens say, New hairstyle is beautiful.I wish I could see my face, , Its perfect, and It suits you well. Meanwhile, Jang Dong-yoon appeared on the cable channel OCN drama Surch last year and recently finished filming Longdy.

Actor Jang Dong-yoon showed off her Meru-free digestive power

Dongy Company, a subsidiary of Jang Dong-yoon, posted a picture on the official Instagram on the 26th.

In the photo, Jang Dong-yoon stared at the camera with his face covered with a mask; his eyes are focused on his longer hair; many netizens say, "New hairstyle is beautiful. I wish I could see my face, "," It's perfect, "and" It suits you well. "

Meanwhile, Jang Dong-yoon appeared on the cable channel OCN drama 'Surch' last year and recently finished filming 'Longdy'.