"It's wrong to be born": Tak Jae-hun birthday party My Little Old Boy' Sons emergency call

My Little Old Boy Sons is called to an emergency meeting at the Tak Jae-hun birthday party.On SBS My Little Old Boy, which will be broadcast on August 29, a small birthday party of the ageless Tak Jae-hun will be unveiled.Lee Sang-min, as the head of My Little Old Boy, ordered the Sons chat room to call an emergency call, saying, I want everyone to attend because it is my brothers birthday today.Sangmin, who did not know it was Tak Jae-huns birthday and called it a worker in the rooftop room of Park Gun, held a birthday party in a hurry.In fact, Tak Jae-hun thought he was calling to give his surprise birthday party, so he pulled out the grass with his bare hands in the bad weather and laughed as he looked forward to saying, So who is coming?However, when Jae-hoon found out that Sang-min and Park Gun had forgotten their birthday, he exploded his sadness, saying, It is wrong to be born!Surprised by this, Sangmin and Park Gun were in a hurry to call Sons with a small birthday prize as an instant food in the room.

My Little Old Boy' Sons is called to an emergency meeting at the Tak Jae-hun birthday party.

On SBS My Little Old Boy', which will be broadcast on August 29, a small birthday party of the ageless Tak Jae-hun will be unveiled.

Lee Sang-min, as the head of My Little Old Boy, ordered the Sons chat room to call an emergency call, saying, "I want everyone to attend because it is my brother's birthday today." Sangmin, Who did not know it was Tak Jae-hun's birthday and called it a worker in the rooftop room of Park Gun, held a birthday party in a hurry.

In fact, Tak Jae-hun thought he was calling to give his surprise birthday party, so he pulled out the grass with his bare hands in the bad weather and laughed as he looked forward to saying, "So Who is coming?"

However, when Jae-hoon found out that Sang-min and Park Gun had forgotten their birthday, he exploded his sadness, saying, "It is wrong to be born!" Surprised by this, Sangmin and Park Gun were in a hurry to call Sons with a small birthday prize as an instant food in the room.