'Isbang' Ha Jae-sook, 'Phone Sister' After getting off the current Boni ..Pingyao handmade bag production + Gift

Actor Ha Jae-sook showed off his handy skills.Ha Jae-sook posted a picture on Instagram on the 3rd, saying, I am very happy when I make my bag #handmade bag #Gift # I am so excited # I have to go swimming # Pingyao house.The photo shows Ha Jae-sook, who is smiling with his handmade bag in one hand.Ha Jae-sook, a Pingyao housewife living in Pingyao, spent a happy summer as a normal housewife, not an entertainer.On the other hand, Ha Jae-sook recently received a great love from KBS 2TV weekend drama OK Photon.

Actor Ha Jae-sook showed off his handy skills.

Ha Jae-sook posted a picture on Instagram on the 3rd, saying, "I am very happy when I make my bag #handmade bag #Gift # I am so excited # I have to go swimming # Pingyao house."

The photo shows Ha Jae-sook, who is smiling with his handmade bag in one hand.

Ha Jae-sook, a 'Pingyao housewife' living in Pingyao, spent a happy summer as a normal housewife, not an entertainer.

On the other hand, Ha Jae-sook recently received a great love from KBS 2TV weekend drama 'OK Photon'.