"I'm serious about Hwang Shin-hye" and...'39 Years Old Out of wedlock' Kim Yong-gun, 'Udasa 3' Why did you do it [MD issue]

Criticism is also mounting over his appearance on MBN Can We Love Again last year, as it is known that Actor Kim Yong-gun, 76, was recently sued by a 39-year-old woman, A (37), for attempted abortion.Kim Yong-gun appeared as a virtual couple with Actor Hwang Shin-hye in last years Can We Love Again broadcast.In this program, which introduced the ambiguous expression of virtual couple reality as an identity, Kim Yong-gun did not hide his liking for Hwang Shin-hye, who he met as a partner.Kim Yong-gun said, We are an unexpected couple, but we are doing this show with real authenticity.I am serious, he said.However, on the 2nd, Kim Yong-gun and As relationship were reported, and only the word virtual was left among the identity of Can we love again? 3.Mr. A claims that his relationship with Kim Yong-gun is 13 years.Kim Yong-gun was sued by A for attempted abortion, according to police.After learning about As pregnancy, Kim Yong-gun initially opposed Child Birth and a conflict broke out between the two.Kim Yong-gun claims that he will support Child Birth afterwards.Kim Yong-gun also said, I have known the other party for a long time.After my children became independent, I stopped by the house, which became an empty nest, sometimes in a bright way, and when I was alone, I always took care of me and I was grateful to this friend.I did not have to contact each other every day or see my face, but every time I met, I was glad to have a good relationship with each other.
Criticism is also mounting over his appearance on MBN Can We Love Again last year, as it is known that Actor Kim Yong-gun, 76, was recently sued by a 39-year-old woman, A (37), for attempted abortion.Kim Yong-gun appeared as a virtual couple with Actor Hwang Shin-hye in last years Can We Love Again broadcast.In this program, which introduced the ambiguous expression of virtual couple reality as an identity, Kim Yong-gun did not hide his liking for Hwang Shin-hye, who he met as a partner.Kim Yong-gun said, We are an unexpected couple, but we are doing this show with real authenticity.I am serious, he said.However, on the 2nd, Kim Yong-gun and As relationship were reported, and only the word virtual was left among the identity of Can we love again? 3.Mr. A claims that his relationship with Kim Yong-gun is 13 years.Kim Yong-gun was sued by A for attempted abortion, according to police.After learning about As pregnancy, Kim Yong-gun initially opposed Child Birth and a conflict broke out between the two.Kim Yong-gun claims that he will support Child Birth afterwards.Kim Yong-gun also said, I have known the other party for a long time.After my children became independent, I stopped by the house, which became an empty nest, sometimes in a bright way, and when I was alone, I always took care of me and I was grateful to this friend.I did not have to contact each other every day or see my face, but every time I met, I was glad to have a good relationship with each other.

Criticism is also mounting over his appearance on MBN 'Can We Love Again' last year, as it is known that Actor Kim Yong-gun, 76, was recently sued by a 39-year-old woman, A (37), for attempted abortion.

Kim Yong-gun appeared as a virtual couple with Actor Hwang Shin-hye in last year's "Can We Love Again" broadcast. In this program, which introduced the ambiguous expression of 'virtual couple reality' as an identity, Kim Yong-gun did not hide his liking for Hwang Shin-hye, who he met as a partner.

Kim Yong-gun said, "We are an unexpected couple, but we are doing this show with real authenticity. I am serious," he said.

However, on the 2nd, Kim Yong-gun and A's relationship were reported, and only the word 'virtual' was left among the identity of 'Can we love again? 3'. Mr. A claims that his relationship with Kim Yong-gun is 13 years.

Kim Yong-gun was sued by A for attempted abortion, according to police. After learning about A's pregnancy, Kim Yong-gun initially opposed Child birth and a conflict broke out between the two. Kim Yong-gun claims that he will support Child birth afterwards.

Kim Yong-gun also said, "I have known the other party for a long time. After my children became independent, I stopped by the house, which became an empty nest, sometimes in a bright way, and when I was alone, I always took care of me and I was grateful to this friend. I did not have to contact each other every day or see my face, but every time I met, I was glad to have a good relationship with each other. "