"I was a fan and I love to meet you," said Jeon So-mi, Table Tennis 3D Shin Yubin.

Singer Jeon So-mi met with Table Tennis 3D national team Shin Yubin player.On the 12th, Jeon So-mi posted a picture with Shin Yubin through a personal Instagram story.In the public photos, there were two people wearing masks and taking pictures together.I was a fan of so cute shin Yubin, said Jeon So-mi, I was so glad to meet you today.Jeon So-mi is laughing with a photo of Shin Yubins autograph and Shin Yubin with a recently released Dumb (DUMB DUMB) album by Jeon So-mi.On this day, Shin Yubin also shared the post on his SNS and said, I am listening to Somis new song hard. See you next time!

Singer Jeon So-mi met with Table Tennis 3D national team Shin Yubin player.

On the 12th, Jeon So-mi posted a picture with Shin Yubin through a personal Instagram story. In the public photos, there were two people wearing masks and taking pictures together.

"I was a fan of so cute shin Yubin," said Jeon So-mi, "I was so glad to meet you today. Jeon So-mi is laughing with a photo of Shin Yubin's autograph and Shin Yubin with a recently released "Dumb (DUMB DUMB)" album by Jeon So-mi.

On this day, Shin Yubin also shared the post on his SNS and said, "I am listening to Somi's new song hard. See you next time!"