'I live Alone' Oh Sang-uk "Key 192cm, Same as Kim Yeon-koung"

On I Live Alone, fencing player Oh Sang-uk spoke about his commonalities with volleyball player Kim Yeon-koung.MBC entertainment program I Live Alone broadcasted on the night of the 20th, the day of fencing player Oh Sang-uk was revealed.Jun Hyun-moo said before introducing the guest of the day, I can not meet these people anymore.It is the first so-called Olympic Hero Special, which was the hottest this summer, he said. It is Oh Sang-uk, the worlds No. 1 fencing saber.Oh Sang-uk then appeared in the studio with a big height and attracted attention.The panel admired the key is really big, and the key laughed at Park Na-rae and said, Would you like it?Park Na-rae next to Oh Sang-uk was surprised that I think its been a long time since Kim Yeon-koung has been so sick, and Oh Sang-uk said, I am the same height as me.Im 192 centimeters, he replied.

On 'I live Alone', fencing player Oh Sang-uk spoke about his commonalities with volleyball player Kim Yeon-koung.

MBC entertainment program 'I live Alone' broadcasted on the night of the 20th, the day of fencing player Oh Sang-uk was revealed.

Jun Hyun-moo said before introducing the guest of the day, "I can not meet these people anymore. "It is the first so-called 'Olympic Hero Special', which was the hottest this summer," he said. "It is Oh Sang-uk, the world's No. 1 fencing saber."

Oh Sang-uk then appeared in the studio with a big height and attracted attention. The panel admired the "key is really big," and the key laughed at Park Na-rae and said, "Would you like it?"

Park Na-rae next to Oh Sang-uk was surprised that "I think it's been a long time since Kim Yeon-koung has been so sick," and Oh Sang-uk said, "I am the same height as me. I'm 192 centimeters," he replied.