'I live Alone' Kian84, Oh Sang-uk mentions girlFriend "You know everything"

On the afternoon of the 27th, MBC entertainment program I Live Alone appeared in Oh Sang-uk as an Olympic star feature after last week.On that day, Oh Sang-uk showed a smile on someones appearance; in the womens silhouette, Kian84 pretended to know, I think I know who I am.The person Kian84 guessed was Hong Hyo-jin, the female friend fencing female national team player of Oh Sang-uk, but it was Kim Dae-young trainer who appeared in the video.Jun Hyun-moo said, Do you know Kim Dae-young? And Kian84 was embarrassed to say, Can I talk about this?At the same time, the caption I am not him came to me and laughed. Kian84 laughed, saying, I thought I knew.Then, while returning home from training, Oh Sang-uk picked up a Heize song, so the MCs said, Heize steaming fans.I would like Heize and Heize I feel good .Oh Sang-uk said, When I heard that song, it sounded sad, but I felt good when I heard it after the end of the song. Park Na-rae said, Lets say a word to Heize.When the key next to him said, Do you have something to say to Heize, that Heize and Friend? Oh Sang-uk shyly said, Hello, Im listening to the song well.I will listen to you more in the future. Thank you. Kian84, who was worried about Haru Jongs exercise, said, I met friends and drank a little and did not have any of that. Oh Sang-uk replied, I had to meet Friend, but I did not have time to win the gold medal.Jun Hyun-moo asked, So I have a schedule and what do you want to do if you do not have anything to do all day? Oh Sang-uk said, I want to have a drink with friends once.

On the afternoon of the 27th, MBC entertainment program 'I live Alone' appeared in Oh Sang-uk as an Olympic star feature after last week.

On that day, Oh Sang-uk showed a smile on someone's appearance; in the women's silhouette, Kian84 pretended to know, "I think I know who I am."

The person Kian84 guessed was Hong Hyo-jin, the female Friend fencing female national team player of Oh Sang-uk, but it was Kim Dae-young trainer who appeared in the video.

Jun Hyun-moo said, "Do you know Kim Dae-young?" And Kian84 was embarrassed to say, "Can I talk about this? At the same time, the caption "I am not him" came to me and laughed. Kian84 laughed, saying, "I thought I knew."

Then, while returning home from training, Oh Sang-uk picked up a Heize song, so the MCs said, "Heize steaming fans. I would like Heize "and" Heize I feel good ".

Oh Sang-uk said, "When I heard that song, it sounded sad, but I felt good when I heard it after the end of the song." Park Na-rae said, "Let's say a word to Heize."

When the key next to him said, "Do you have something to say to Heize, that Heize and Friend?" Oh Sang-uk shyly said, "Hello, I'm listening to the song well. I will listen to you more in the future. Thank you. "

Kian84, who was worried about Haru Jong's exercise, said, "I met Friends and drank a little and did not have any of that." Oh Sang-uk replied, "I had to meet Friend, but I did not have time to win the gold medal."

Jun Hyun-moo asked, "So I have a schedule and what do you want to do if you do not have anything to do all day?" Oh Sang-uk said, "I want to have a drink with Friends once."