Hyunadon 'nothing' beyond the front line of affection

Singer Hyuna flaunted her still-loving front with Dawn, a Boy friend.On the 13th, Hyuna posted several photos on his Instagram with an article entitled Camera (Emoji) and Couple (Emoji).In the photo, Hyuna and Dawn are perfecting their casual coordination and creating a natural atmosphere, especially Hyunas orange-colored hairstyle, which added freshness.In addition, the decadent face sum of the two gives the viewer an admiration.The netizens who watched the photo responded, My face will soon disappear. How is my face so small? I want to see my sister and I want to live with that face only one day.Meanwhile, Hyuna and Dunn have been in public love for six years; the two are now part of Pymnion, where Pym is head of the department.

Singer Hyuna flaunted her still-loving front with Dawn, a Boy friend.

On the 13th, Hyuna posted several photos on his Instagram with an article entitled "Camera (Emoji) and Couple (Emoji).

In the photo, Hyuna and Dawn are perfecting their casual coordination and creating a natural atmosphere, especially Hyuna's orange-colored hairstyle, which added freshness.

In addition, the decadent face sum of the two gives the viewer an admiration.

The netizens who watched the photo responded, "My face will soon disappear. How is my face so small?" "I want to see my sister" and "I want to live with that face only one day".

Meanwhile, Hyuna and Dunn have been in public love for six years; the two are now part of Pymnion, where Pym is head of the department.