Hyoyeon "Brother, COVID-19, Knives-Woodhouse Close...Alaong with the Gods: The Two Worlds" (Along with the Gods)

In Channel Ss entertainment program Season 2 with God, which aired on the 6th, 4MC, which turned into Food The Master, was released recommending Camping Food with Family ordered by Mara Taste Slut Hyoyeon.Season 2 with God is a customized food recommendation talk show where 4MC Shin Dong-yup, Sung Si-kyung, Lee Yong-jin and Xiumin will transform into Food The Master to make your special day more special and share stories and flavors together to show upgraded chemistry.Hyoyeon, who is the main dancer and DJ Hyo of Girls Generation, the leader of K-POP (K-pop), seems to be living a colorful life, but at home she introduced herself as an annoying and blunt daughter.In the Gods Order, which was released, the story of Hyoyeon, who fell into a kitchen cucumber (?), which was standing at the Kalguk-suji, operated by Brother with his mother, was interesting.Brother has dissuaded World Star sister from promoting because she wants to play with taste.However, when COVID-19 caused Brothers store to close, MCjin showed regret.Brother of Hyoyeon is set to open a new store after a thorough market research without being discouraged by Close.Hyoyeon said that Brothers shop was going to appear in Season 2 with God because he wanted to have a special meal with his family with the hope that it would be a big hit.Xiumin said, My brother runs a bakery, and when he asked me if he would promote it, he said, I do not need it. The reason is that I will not have my personal life.Sung Si-kyung said, Then Dong-yup should ask your brother. Jessie, a brilliant solution, and Shin Dong-yup, who was embarrassed, soon said, I will put on even a flyer.When I was active, things became important, Hyoyeon said.The schedule is tight, he said, revealing why he had a new dream of World DJ, not a Hyun-mo, who had been dreaming since his debut.In the process, he took out a unique Hyoyeon quote, Brainwashing (Braining and Braining Yourself) and laughed.As for the bath, an important gateway to becoming a World DJ, the fifth year DJ, Hyoyeon also complained. Hyoyeon said, I have been practicing in the mirror because I am so bad.I do not like swearing, he said, I have the idea of ​​playing with music. Shin Dong-yup advised, I do not want to be a job and a sense of guilt. Lee Yong-jin said, You can get a curse serve.Shin Dong-yup suddenly said, I know a good person who is good at swearing.4MCs full-scale menu recommendation confrontation was held.Xiumin recommended Spicy Fishing Meoktang to upload the atmosphere of the Camping Field, and Sung Si-kyung laughed by cracking the gap saying, It would be perfect for the family to be deceived.Sung Si-kyung said, I will Choice my brother.Shin Dong-yup, Lee Yong-jin, and Xiumin were surprised by the storm inhalation, admiring Is this a bit strong? And Is it a 10-point point?Looking at the MCs who had forgotten to check them for eating, Sung Si-kyung was convinced that he had won the championship, saying, Have you ever been so full-fledged?Lee Yong-jin recommended cold wheat and dongas and then heard from Hyoyeon, Did not you tell me what I wanted to eat?I appealed to the advantage of the menu to make up for it, but when I did not get a single one, I said, Please give me a garbage bag for food.Shin Dong-yup appealed to the fact that he knew Camping well and recommended Falling Goals, but for Hyoyeon, a cooking poop, MCs were checked that the difficulty was the best dish.Hyoyeons final Choices were as expected by all, Sung Si-kyungs Nung Yi Baek-sook.Sung Si-kyung enjoyed the joy of winning the championship for the third consecutive time, and Hyoyeon said, I felt like I was feeling sick for a long time while talking about it in a comfortable place. I will recommend such a good menu and enjoy it with my family.In addition, Y so serious by Lee Yong-jin, Johnny, was also released. 4MC and Hyoyeon have started to solve the problem of the tabletop.Xiumin said, I do not want to send my boyfriend to a reunion with my ex-girlfriend.I will go with you, he said, drawing attention by revealing his stubborn position. Hyoyeon laughed with a smile that he was overly immersed in the story, saying, I think my nerves will be used too much.On the other hand, Bread Lover Flower Deer Noh Sa-yeon, a guest optimized for with God, appears in the 5th season of Season 2 with God.The 4MC laughter tolerance challenge is unfolded in the appearance of a guest who is more serious about food than anyone else.Noh Sa-yeon can be seen in the 5th episode of Season 2 with God which is broadcasted on Channel S on the 13th.Channel S can be viewed on SK B TV, KT Olleh TV 70, LG U + TV 62, B TV cable 66, LG Hello Vision 133, Delive 74 and HCN 210.In addition, various contents of Season 2 with God broadcast VOD and Channel S can be confirmed through B TV.Photo: Channel S
In Channel Ss entertainment program Season 2 with God, which aired on the 6th, 4MC, which turned into Food The Master, was released recommending Camping Food with Family ordered by Mara Taste Slut Hyoyeon.Season 2 with God is a customized food recommendation talk show where 4MC Shin Dong-yup, Sung Si-kyung, Lee Yong-jin and Xiumin will transform into Food The Master to make your special day more special and share stories and flavors together to show upgraded chemistry.Hyoyeon, who is the main dancer and DJ Hyo of Girls Generation, the leader of K-POP (K-pop), seems to be living a colorful life, but at home she introduced herself as an annoying and blunt daughter.In the Gods Order, which was released, the story of Hyoyeon, who fell into a kitchen cucumber (?), which was standing at the Kalguk-suji, operated by Brother with his mother, was interesting.Brother has dissuaded World Star sister from promoting because she wants to play with taste.However, when COVID-19 caused Brothers store to close, MCjin showed regret.Brother of Hyoyeon is set to open a new store after a thorough market research without being discouraged by Close.Hyoyeon said that Brothers shop was going to appear in Season 2 with God because he wanted to have a special meal with his family with the hope that it would be a big hit.Xiumin said, My brother runs a bakery, and when he asked me if he would promote it, he said, I do not need it. The reason is that I will not have my personal life.Sung Si-kyung said, Then Dong-yup should ask your brother. Jessie, a brilliant solution, and Shin Dong-yup, who was embarrassed, soon said, I will put on even a flyer.When I was active, things became important, Hyoyeon said.The schedule is tight, he said, revealing why he had a new dream of World DJ, not a Hyun-mo, who had been dreaming since his debut.In the process, he took out a unique Hyoyeon quote, Brainwashing (Braining and Braining Yourself) and laughed.As for the bath, an important gateway to becoming a World DJ, the fifth year DJ, Hyoyeon also complained. Hyoyeon said, I have been practicing in the mirror because I am so bad.I do not like swearing, he said, I have the idea of ​​playing with music. Shin Dong-yup advised, I do not want to be a job and a sense of guilt. Lee Yong-jin said, You can get a curse serve.Shin Dong-yup suddenly said, I know a good person who is good at swearing.4MCs full-scale menu recommendation confrontation was held.Xiumin recommended Spicy Fishing Meoktang to upload the atmosphere of the Camping Field, and Sung Si-kyung laughed by cracking the gap saying, It would be perfect for the family to be deceived.Sung Si-kyung said, I will Choice my brother.Shin Dong-yup, Lee Yong-jin, and Xiumin were surprised by the storm inhalation, admiring Is this a bit strong? And Is it a 10-point point?Looking at the MCs who had forgotten to check them for eating, Sung Si-kyung was convinced that he had won the championship, saying, Have you ever been so full-fledged?Lee Yong-jin recommended cold wheat and dongas and then heard from Hyoyeon, Did not you tell me what I wanted to eat?I appealed to the advantage of the menu to make up for it, but when I did not get a single one, I said, Please give me a garbage bag for food.Shin Dong-yup appealed to the fact that he knew Camping well and recommended Falling Goals, but for Hyoyeon, a cooking poop, MCs were checked that the difficulty was the best dish.Hyoyeons final Choices were as expected by all, Sung Si-kyungs Nung Yi Baek-sook.Sung Si-kyung enjoyed the joy of winning the championship for the third consecutive time, and Hyoyeon said, I felt like I was feeling sick for a long time while talking about it in a comfortable place. I will recommend such a good menu and enjoy it with my family.In addition, Y so serious by Lee Yong-jin, Johnny, was also released. 4MC and Hyoyeon have started to solve the problem of the tabletop.Xiumin said, I do not want to send my boyfriend to a reunion with my ex-girlfriend.I will go with you, he said, drawing attention by revealing his stubborn position. Hyoyeon laughed with a smile that he was overly immersed in the story, saying, I think my nerves will be used too much.On the other hand, Bread Lover Flower Deer Noh Sa-yeon, a guest optimized for with God, appears in the 5th season of Season 2 with God.The 4MC laughter tolerance challenge is unfolded in the appearance of a guest who is more serious about food than anyone else.Noh Sa-yeon can be seen in the 5th episode of Season 2 with God which is broadcasted on Channel S on the 13th.Channel S can be viewed on SK B TV, KT Olleh TV 70, LG U + TV 62, B TV cable 66, LG Hello Vision 133, Delive 74 and HCN 210.In addition, various contents of Season 2 with God broadcast VOD and Channel S can be confirmed through B TV.Photo: Channel S

In Channel S's entertainment program Season 2 with God, which aired on the 6th, 4MC, which turned into Food The Master, was released recommending 'Camping Food with Family' ordered by 'Mara Taste Slut' Hyoyeon.

Season 2 with God is a customized food recommendation talk show where 4MC Shin Dong-yup, Sung Si-kyung, Lee Yong-jin and Xiumin will transform into Food The Master to make your special day more special and share stories and flavors together to show upgraded chemistry.

Hyoyeon, who is the main dancer and DJ Hyo of Girls' Generation, the leader of K-POP (K-pop), seems to be living a colorful life, but at home she introduced herself as an annoying and blunt daughter.

In the "God's Order", which was released, the story of Hyoyeon, who fell into a kitchen cucumber (?), which was standing at the Kalguk-suji, operated by Brother with his mother, was interesting. Brother has dissuaded World Star sister from promoting because she wants to "play with taste." However, when COVID-19 caused Brother's store to Close, MCjin showed regret.

Brother of Hyoyeon is set to open a new store after a thorough market research without being discouraged by Close. Hyoyeon said that Brother's shop was going to appear in 'Season 2 with God' because he wanted to have a special meal with his family with the hope that it would be a big hit.

Xiumin said, "My Brother runs a bakery, and when he asked me if he would promote it, he said," I do not need it. "The reason is that I will not have my personal life. Sung Si-kyung said, "Then Dong-yup should ask your Brother." Jessie, a brilliant solution, and Shin Dong-yup, who was embarrassed, soon said, "I will put on even a flyer."

“When I was active, things became important,” Hyoyeon said. "The schedule is tight," he said, revealing why he had a new dream of World DJ, not a Hyun-mo, who had been dreaming since his debut. In the process, he took out a unique Hyoyeon quote, "Brainwashing (Braining and Braining Yourself)" and laughed.

As for the "bath", an important gateway to becoming a World DJ, the fifth year DJ, Hyoyeon also complained. "Hyoyeon said," I have been practicing in the mirror because I am so bad. I do not like swearing, "he said," I have the idea of ​​playing with music. "

Shin Dong-yup advised, "I do not want to be a job and a sense of guilt." Lee Yong-jin said, "You can get a curse serve." Shin Dong-yup suddenly said, "I know a good person who is good at swearing."

4MC's full-scale menu recommendation confrontation was held. Xiumin recommended 'Spicy Fishing Meoktang' to upload the atmosphere of the Camping Field, and Sung Si-kyung laughed by cracking the gap saying, "It would be perfect for the family to be deceived."

Sung Si-kyung said, "I will Choice my Brother." Shin Dong-yup, Lee Yong-jin, and Xiumin were surprised by the storm inhalation, admiring "Is this a bit strong?" And "Is it a 10-point point?" Looking at the MCs who had forgotten to check them for eating, Sung Si-kyung was convinced that he had won the championship, saying, "Have you ever been so full-fledged?"

Lee Yong-jin recommended 'cold wheat and dongas' and then heard from Hyoyeon, "Did not you tell me what I wanted to eat?" I appealed to the advantage of the menu to make up for it, but when I did not get a single one, I said, "Please give me a garbage bag for food."

Shin Dong-yup appealed to the fact that he knew Camping well and recommended 'Falling Goals', but for Hyoyeon, a cooking poop, MCs were checked that the difficulty was the best dish. Hyoyeon's final Choices were as expected by all, Sung Si-kyung's Nung Yi Baek-sook.

Sung Si-kyung enjoyed the joy of winning the championship for the third consecutive time, and Hyoyeon said, "I felt like I was feeling sick for a long time while talking about it in a comfortable place." "I will recommend such a good menu and enjoy it with my family."

In addition, "Y so serious" by Lee Yong-jin, "Johnny," was also released. 4MC and Hyoyeon have started to solve the problem of the tabletop. Xiumin said, "I do not want to send my boyfriend to a reunion with my ex-girlfriend. "I will go with you," he said, drawing attention by revealing his stubborn position. Hyoyeon laughed with a smile that he was overly immersed in the story, saying, "I think my nerves will be used too much."

On the other hand, 'Bread Lover Flower Deer' Noh Sa-yeon, a guest optimized for 'with God', appears in the 5th season of 'Season 2 with God'. The 4MC laughter tolerance challenge is unfolded in the appearance of a guest who is more serious about food than anyone else. Noh Sa-yeon can be seen in the 5th episode of 'Season 2 with God' which is broadcasted on Channel S on the 13th.

'Channel S' can be viewed on SK B TV, KT Olleh TV 70, LG U + TV 62, B TV cable 66, LG Hello Vision 133, Delive 74 and HCN 210. In addition, various contents of 'Season 2 with God' broadcast VOD and Channel S can be confirmed through B TV.

Photo: Channel S